Isaiah 16:15—A throne will even be established in lovingkindness, and a judge will sit on it in faithfulness in the tent of David; moreover, he will seek justice and be prompt in righteousness.
I am praying and writing by Dawn’s Early Light, from our perch overlooking Washington DC. Tomorrow Davids Tent begins!
And today is actually the 200th anniversary of the morning when Francis Scott Key saw our flag was still flying over battered Fort McHenry. The “Star Spangled Banner” commemorates this turning point that preserved the sovereignty of our nation. A victory song! And prophetically, there is no more important time to shift into this new watch for the nation!
Key—Burning Lamp Watch
The 911 Watch has now become the Burning Lamp Watch. It is so important that we begin our watch today, as I believe the shift itself is prophetic for our future. Please understand that our National Anthem was birthed from a night watch—as a battle raged that determined the preservation of our sovereignty!
This is the start of something big. It is literally as though Heaven is now activating this watch as an end-time witness. And we are picking up in our time right where Key left off!
It’s time to watch on the ramparts. From this historic day through Yom Kippur, we will be saturating Davids Tent in prayer, and receiving God’s justice for our land and the nations.
Years ago, the Lord spoke to me that Key’s anthem was actually a prophetic oracle written in his day to empower the saints of this hour. At the time I did not know that the last stanza declares we are a “heaven-rescued land”… or that we were called to “praise the Power that made us and preserved us a nation.” Key even declares that “This is our motto, in God is our trust!” Beloved, these are declarations from your National Anthem!
And there’s so much more! Because of God’s call, we devoted the final chapter of “Crown & Throne” to sharing these insights. Order your copy today!
We also posted the original “Dawn’s Early Light” word, which ran on the Elijah List in 2011, on our blog site. I was originally going to post this word again today, but this morning the Lord awakened Jolene and me just before dawn and began to speak to us about the watch and the hour. I cannot yet share all that He conveyed. But below is real-time revelation for the Burning Lamp Watch.
Five Keys to the Burning Lamp Watch
1. Justice Watch. Today we have again entered into a KEY time of pleading for, and receiving, God’s justice. This is so key for Davids Tent this year. I believe it’s even why Jason Hershey heard from God to establish an intercession tent as well as a worship tent. And it may even be why Jason felt to begin Davids Tent 10 days early, at the 200th anniversary of Key’s victory watch.
“A throne will even be established in lovingkindness, and a judge will sit on it in faithfulness in the tent of David; moreover, he will seek justice and be prompt in righteousness” (Isaiah 16:5).
Francis Scott Key himself is a prophetic prototype for this hour. He was both a lawyer and an intercessor. In this hour, we are being summoned to function as lawyers and intercessors before God’s Throne.
2. Execute & Enforce. Today also begins a season where God begins to execute and enforce many of His verdicts “in favor of the saints”—including the verdict He granted at Faneuil Hall on 7-22 during the Glory Procession. Through this journey, I knew prophetically that God wanted to turn the battle in our day just as He did in Key’s day. And I knew we had to pray at Fort McHenry for exactly this reason.
So at Fort McHenry, we literally were graced to pick up the mantle of victory by which God “preserved us a nation.” Our team of leaders and intercessors came into agreement with the resonance of the ground, and the victory song to the heavens, that a day has been decreed to turn the battle at the gate!
3. Confrontation. This will initiate a season of many direct confrontations. Just as with Moses in Exodus, when God began to “execute His judgements” (Exodus 12:12) He initiated direct confrontations in the spirit and natural realms. Jolene saw this in her dream where she was directly confronting liars, and holding them to account for their actions.
Please understand this does not mean we won’t face many challenges, even the prospect of a terrorist strike on our own soil. We must continue to pray against this. But the Lord of hosts always declares the end from the beginning. And friends… when He confronts we ultimately win!
4. Exposure & Restitution. In a prophetic experience during the summer 2012, I saw the Lord wrestling with a high-level government leader. An angel of the Lord literally threw him to the ground and shook his neck violently until this leader coughed up a key. The key was rescued and restored. I then heard the words from Jeremiah:
“I will punish Bel in Babylon, And I will make what he has swallowed come out of his mouth; And the nations will no longer stream to him. Even the wall of Babylon has fallen down!” (Jer. 51:44).
Friends, even though I saw this KEY restored, I never once thought of Francis Scott Key! That is, until this morning. Holy Spirit brought this vision back before me, and showed me how this key represented America. Her authority and provision have both been compromised my unjust leaders in many spheres. We have entered a season of exposure, and many will be forced to make restitution to restore authority and provision they unjustly claimed. This is the lesson of the “Key of David” from Isaiah 22.
5. The Justice of Mercy. Finally, our Burning Lamp Watch culminates over the ten “Days of Awe” from Rosh Hoshana to Yom Kippur. According to Hebraic tradition, God renders His verdict for each person on Rosh Hoshana, setting their course for the coming year. This verdict is sealed on Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, ten days later.
Between Rosh Hoshana and Yom Kippur, the tradition holds that the Court of Heaven is open for a more favorable verdict to be obtained. Jews seek God diligently during this time in prayer. They pursue reconciliation and restitution in relationships. They offer alms for the poor. They change their ways—all to receive a better verdict that sets the course for their future.
Friends, this year we are being offered the same! Personally and corporately, Christ’s own blood has made a way for a better verdict than what we deserve. If we repent and return, setting a new course for ourselves and the nation, the Lord will respond with the same!
There is a mis-spelled word, a typo in the first paragraph of the post today — it says “witch” instead of “watch.”
Thought you would want to correct it asap.
Blessings, Betsy Bilbruck Louisiana Coordinator-RPN
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 13:11:35 +0000 To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for the heads-up! Wow this is proof that one letter can make all the difference 🙂