“Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord…” This historic hymn became the anthem of our recent gathering at Boston’s historic Faneuil Hall. It is resounding through my spirit as we now culminate our 13 Colonies Glory Procession. We have truly seen Christ’s glory restored “by way of the gate facing east!”
Revelation 19:11 shows how Jesus judges and makes war. On 7-22, we gathered at Faneuil Hall, known as the Womb of the Revolution. The Lord had summoned us together to receive His Daniel 7:22 verdict in favor of the saints, ushering us into a “turning point” for our nation. Gary Beaton, Dutch Sheets, Chuck Pierce, Linda Clark, and Jolene and me all shared what we perceived the Lord was granting His people as a verdict for this hour.
The Lord of hosts entered into our battles in a new way in Trenton, the Turning Point of the Revolution. During this gathering, the “gavel came down” in an unmistakeable way. I shared briefly on the emerging awakening in the Garden State. As a thunderstorm rolled in, Chuck Pierce and Dutch Sheets thundered God’s declarations, prophesying specifically into the covenant root of New Jersey.
Most of you know the message Dutch Sheets is now carrying, incorporating the “Appeal to Heaven” flag featuring an evergreen tree. It was flown extensively during the Revolutionary War. Well, after the storm during the Turning Point gathering we soon discovered that a bolt of lightning literally struck an evergreen tree… in the Colonial Revival Garden of the historic home of a signer of the Declaration of Independence!
Can’t make this up. This bolt of lightning went from the top of the tree to its very roots. It then shot through the root to the roots of another tree… and went back up! At the very time the Turning Point gathering was releasing God’s decree…
Yesterday one of our intercessory friends asked if we could invoke the Declaration of Covenant at James Fort, the original Jamestown settlement. We actually held a marriage ceremony, holding as a bridal canopy the “double portion” prayer shawl Chuck Pierce gave us at the beginning of the Procession.
The entire group stepped through seven times, symbolizing covenant. Just after completion, three bald eagles flew directly over us—quite literally a heaven-sent flyover! What a confirmation that the combined covenant of our nation had become reconstituted. The Lord then spoke to me, “I have now come in by way of the gate facing east!”
Can’t wait to see what’s ahead. Please continue praying for us as we journey to Yorktown! Below is a draft version of the verdict the Lord has granted. I would appreciate prayer for heaven’s language to be fully captured in the days ahead, but I know that I know this is our verdict for this hour. In coming days we will re-post this verdict along with Gary Beaton’s Liberty Charter and a revised Declaration of Covenant inclusive of the Jamestown Settlers covenant.
RE-CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES
The Re-establishment of The United States According to Original Intent
Glory Procession | July 22, 2014 | Faneuil Hall Boston
WE THE PEOPLE of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, etc., do receive the following verdict of the RE-CONSTITUTION of our Nation according to the original intents of our forefathers in Jesus Christ.
“Until the Ancient of Days came, and judgment was passed in favor of the saints of the Highest One, and the time arrived for the saints to possess the Kingdom.” This verdict, as recorded in Daniel 7:22, issues from the Highest Court in the Kingdom of God re: the People of God, Plaintiff, to meet with justice their accumulated pleas and petitions for the Nation, and to further establish the verdicts previously granted by this Court, cited below.
1. In God We Trust. Based upon this Court’s review of the Nation’s foundational covenants with Jesus Christ, the original intent of the founding principals who made these covenants “in the Presence of God and one another,” and the repairing of these covenants as validated by this Court, it has been decided that the land and government were consecrated to Jesus Christ from inception, and remain in this standing today.
2. No King but Jesus. Covenants establish thrones of governance. The Court therefore rules that the thrones of National governance belong to the Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore at the Plaintiff’s request, all previous claims to these thrones through covenants with Death and Sheol are hereby annulled. Further, the Court affirms the separation of power in the three branches of National government as defined by the United States Constitution, and invokes the authority to enforce and defend this covenant at the Court’s discretion against all Usurpers.
3. The King’s Inheritance. The Court now rules according to Psalm 125:3 that the scepter of the wicked must no longer remain on the land allotted to the righteous. The scepter, or enforcement of unjust governance, must now be rescinded. Further, the Court grants the wealth of heaven and earth to establish this Covenant sworn to your forefathers by the King. The issuance of the King’s land grants and inheritances is now authorized for distribution and stewardship towards this end.
4. Dawn’s Early Light. The Court notes the promise given by the Plaintiff’s Father that societal awakening and revival shall be granted this nation as the roots of the Nation are dealt with by the Plaintiff, unto the completion of the Divorcement of Baal and Restoration of Covenant with Jesus Christ. As covenant has been repaired, covenant shall now be established, Including the restoration of His Majesty’s Glory, Presence and Power in what the Plaintiffs have termed a Third Great Awakening.
The Court notes this verdict, granted at Faneuil Hall Boston July 22, has been twice affirmed by His Majesty during the Glory Procession: by the lightning strike sent upon the Colonial Revival Garden evergreen in New Jersey on July 23, alighting its root even as this verdict was being declared, and by the ‘three eagle flyover’ July 26 during the ceremony reaffirming covenant with Jesus Christ in Jamestown Virginia.
5. A More Perfect Union. The original intent that Native and Pilgrim—and every tongue, tribe and nation—shall walk as One in Christ in this Covenant Land—is hereby restored. As per request of the Plaintiff, the Hand of the Lord now comes to the far northeastern part of the United States to rend the dark cloud of grief, occult oppression, and free the Native American people of North America to be restored according to their Creator’s original intent.
6. Don’t Tread On Me. The Court notes that Humanism is the cultural expression of Baal worship. Whereas this principality has been pictured as a serpent along roots of the land in the East Coast of the United States, devouring generations, the Court now rules that its claims upon the land, the educational system, the governance of this Nation including its military and intelligence communities, and the generations are hereby rescinded.
7. Heaven-Rescued Land. This Court now renders judgment according to Daniel 7:22 in favor of the Saints of the Highest One, and against the Usurper of God’s covenant purposes. By order of the Court, the Usurper must hereby be restrained in every realm, dimension, sphere and office in which the saints have been opposed. The saints are granted a Turning Point for National breakthrough—to possess and establish the Kingdom of Jesus Christ according to the original intents of the Nation’s founders, and their God (Acts 3:19-21).
Further, the Court grants the Plaintiff’s request that Israel, the land and people, be resourced through an enduring covenantal alliance with the repairers of our National Covenant with the Lord. Heaven and earth bear witness to this granting of the Plaintiff’s plea that America and Israel remain His Heaven-Rescued Land.
The Gavel has now come down. This being the order of the Court, on and after this date, SO SHALL IT BE.
THE SUPREME JUDGE
Verdicts cited in this hearing include: The Divorce Decree from Baal, Writ of Assistance, Declaration of Covenant, Life Decree, and the Liberty Charter, and others known but to God.