GARY BEATON TONIGHT! Prayer call 9PM EST. Conference call number: 805-399-1200 access code 552-690. Use *6 to mute/unmute. Invite your friends to join us!
Friends, Gary Beaton will be on a special conference call with us tonight. Today I want to share with you an extraordinary story about Gary and the judgment God rendered at Faneuil Hall this summer. Because without a doubt it has set a course for the very turnaround we are just beginning to experience.
By the way, Jolene and I are at a leadership retreat with Abby Abildness in Hershey PA, and will be calling from Hershey tonight. We are praying for Congressional leaders gathered for their own retreat down the road. This morning a new song came forth. “You are worthy, Lord, to take the scroll, break the seals, and release Your dream to the nation.”
We are declaring the release of God’s turnaround with these leaders and through these leaders. Please pray for us… and for them!
7:22—Judgment in Favor of the Saints
A few months before this summer’s 13 Colonies Glory Procession, the Holy Spirit spoke to me in an unusually firm way. “Rent Faneuil Hall on 7-22, because on 7-22 I am rendering a Daniel 7-22 judgement in favor of the saints.”
We immediately called our friend Linda Clark, an apostolic leader from Plymouth MA, to collaborate. Surprisingly, Linda had actually been awaiting our call. Because Cindy Jacobs had prophesied to Linda just a month earlier about Faneuil Hall!
Cindy Jacobs Prophesies!
Really… How does Cindy do that? Here’s her word:
“The Lord would say, it’s time for you (Linda) and Jon Hamill and Jolene to go to Faneuil Hall. For I’m bringing forth a full circle season, says the Lord. The Lord says, I will bring my circuit riders from all 13 states and these circuit riders will come together and they will have an anointing to reestablish.
“There is a re-establishment clause that I’m going to put into effect into this nation says the Lord. And I’m going to give you the authority to decree for the turning back to the original intent. And God says I had an intent all along for this nation…”
7:22—Gary Beaton and the Liberty Charter
Those who’ve walked with us on this journey know it all unfolded just as she saw. Especially the re-establishment clause. Seriously. How does Cindy do that?
Because for nine years, Gary Beaton privately carried a verdict releasing the re-establishment of our government in covenant with Jesus Christ. It’s called “The Liberty Charter.” He literally presented a court case on 7-22, 2005. And the Lord told Him to simply to wait for His gavel to fall to know His verdict has been secured.
Gary Beaton waited nine years. Chuck Pierce mentioned the Faneuil Hall gathering to him. Scheduled for the very anniversary of the date he presented his case to the Lord.
Can’t make this stuff up. Really you can’t.
7:22—Faneuil Hall Verdict—Nation Born Again!
I’ll never forget the phone call I received from Gary, just a few weeks before our Faneuil Hall gathering. “Jon, you don’t know me, but God has showed me that He is rendering judgment at Faneuil Hall this July 22. He is giving a Daniel 7:22 judgment in favor of the saints, and our nation is never going to be the same.”
I was stunned. Linda Clark had just asked me if we could add Gary, and I had frankly hesitated because our schedule was already packed. But we could not pass this up.
Linda was able to open up an afternoon session at Faneuil Hall, so that Gary and I could tell our combined stories and present our combined case before the Lord. His verdict was released—literally a re-establishment clause for our nation, establishing His covenant with us.
Remember that Faneuil Hall is known as “the womb of the Revolution.” In the evening session, Dutch Sheets brought out his “Appeal to Heaven flag,” a banner featuring an evergreen tree that flew during the Revolution. Dutch then actually prophesied that God had brought us back to the womb of the Revolution to re-birth our nation by His covenant!
Our nation born again. We knew we had our verdict!
Amazingly, the next day we journeyed from the “womb of the Revolution” to the “turning point of the Revolution” in Trenton NJ. As the prophetic words were thundering, lightning literally struck an evergreen tree—in the Colonial Revival Garden. At the home of one of the signers of the Declaration of Independence, which ignited the Revolution!
The gavel came down. You just cannot make this stuff up.
Below is the “Re-Constitution of the United States,” the verdict that the Lord gave Jolene and me for the nation. Due to its length, we’re going to send you the Liberty Charter in a separate email. Note that these two verdicts are combined as one before the Throne. Exactly as Cindy Jacobs prophesied, they represent God’s re-establishment clause for our nation.
Decree His verdict! Pray for its full enforcement and release, even over these next few days.
RE-CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES
The Re-establishment of The United States According to Original Intent | Glory Procession | July 22, 2014 | Faneuil Hall Boston
WE THE PEOPLE of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, etc., do receive the following verdict of the RE-CONSTITUTION of our Nation according to the original intents of our forefathers in Jesus Christ.
“Until the Ancient of Days came, and judgment was passed in favor of the saints of the Highest One, and the time arrived for the saints to possess the Kingdom.” This verdict, as recorded in Daniel 7:22, issues from the Highest Court in the Kingdom of God re: the People of God, Plaintiff, to meet with justice their accumulated pleas and petitions for the Nation, and to further establish the verdicts previously granted by this Court, cited below.
1. In God We Trust. Based upon this Court’s review of the Nation’s foundational covenants with Jesus Christ, the original intent of the founding principals who made these covenants “in the Presence of God and one another,” and the repairing of these covenants as validated by this Court, it has been decided that the land and government were consecrated to Jesus Christ from inception, and remain in this standing today.
2. No King but Jesus. Covenants establish thrones of governance. The Court therefore rules that the thrones of National governance belong to the Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore at the Plaintiff’s request, all previous claims to these thrones through covenants with Death and Sheol are hereby annulled. Further, the Court affirms the separation of power in the three branches of National government as defined by the United States Constitution, and invokes the authority to enforce and defend this covenant at the Court’s discretion against all Usurpers.
3. The King’s Inheritance. The Court now rules according to Psalm 125:3 that the scepter of the wicked must no longer remain on the land allotted to the righteous. The scepter, or enforcement of unjust governance, must now be rescinded. Further, the Court grants the wealth of heaven and earth to establish this Covenant sworn to your forefathers by the King. The issuance of the King’s land grants and inheritances is now authorized for distribution and stewardship towards this end.
4. Dawn’s Early Light. The Court notes the promise given by the Plaintiff’s Father that societal awakening and revival shall be granted this nation as the roots of the Nation are dealt with by the Plaintiff, unto the completion of the Divorcement of Baal and Restoration of Covenant with Jesus Christ. As covenant has been repaired, covenant shall now be established, Including the restoration of His Majesty’s Glory, Presence and Power in what the Plaintiffs have termed a Third Great Awakening.
The Court notes this verdict, granted at Faneuil Hall Boston July 22, has been twice affirmed by His Majesty during the Glory Procession: by the lightning strike sent upon the Colonial Revival Garden evergreen in New Jersey on July 23, alighting its root even as this verdict was being declared, and by the ‘three eagle flyover’ July 26 during the ceremony reaffirming covenant with Jesus Christ in Jamestown Virginia.
5. A More Perfect Union. The original intent that Native and Pilgrim—and every tongue, tribe and nation—shall walk as One in Christ in this Covenant Land—is hereby restored. As per request of the Plaintiff, the Hand of the Lord now comes to the far northeastern part of the United States to rend the dark cloud of grief, occult oppression, and free the Native American people of North America to be restored according to their Creator’s original intent.
6. Don’t Tread On Me. The Court notes that Humanism is the cultural expression of Baal worship. Whereas this principality has been pictured as a serpent along roots of the land in the East Coast of the United States, devouring generations, the Court now rules that its claims upon the land, the educational system, the governance of this Nation including its military and intelligence communities, and the generations are hereby rescinded.
7. Heaven-Rescued Land. This Court now renders judgment according to Daniel 7:22 in favor of the Saints of the Highest One, and against the Usurper of God’s covenant purposes. By order of the Court, the Usurper must hereby be restrained in every realm, dimension, sphere and office in which the saints have been opposed. The saints are granted a Turning Point for National breakthrough—to possess and establish the Kingdom of Jesus Christ according to the original intents of the Nation’s founders, and their God (Acts 3:19-21).
Further, the Court grants the Plaintiff’s request that Israel, the land and people, be resourced through an enduring covenantal alliance with the repairers of our National Covenant with the Lord. Heaven and earth bear witness to this granting of the Plaintiff’s plea that America and Israel remain His Heaven-Rescued Land.
The Gavel has now come down. This being the order of the Court, on and after this date, SO SHALL IT BE.
THE SUPREME JUDGE
Verdicts cited in this hearing include: The Divorce Decree from Baal, Writ of Assistance, Declaration of Covenant, Life Decree, and the Liberty Charter, and others known but to God.