PRAYER CALL REPLAY—WITH DR. JOSEPH GREEN, CHRIS MITCHELL, OTHERS! Recounting God’s incredible work surrounding the 400th anniversary of slavery in America. Call replay number: (605) 313-5155 access code 552-690.
SEPT. 7-8 GLORY TRAIN—THE TRACKS TO YOUR FUTURE!
with Emma Stark, Jon & Jolene Hamill, held at The Gate DC & Whole Word Fellowship (same place). Join us as we launch the next phase of the Glory Train movement in Northern Virginia. Make plans now!
SEPT. 13-14 CROWN & THRONE SCHOOL with Jamie Fitt, 3502 Scotts Lane Bldg 4, Philadelphia PA.
VIDEO—LET MY PEOPLE GO! Sunday message on 400th anniversary of first slaves coming to America through Virginia. With Jolene, Chris Mitchell Jr, Chris Mitchell Sr. One of our most important messages. To watch YouTube CLICK HERE: https://youtu.be/BExCYSIwg8M
DEAR REPAIRERS OF THE BREACH,
COVENANT WITH GOD HAS BEEN RESTORED. Probably a better way of phrasing this is that from Virginia, America’s national covenant with God, officially restored in 2011 from Washington DC, was significantly repaired during the weekend commemorating the 400th anniversary of slavery in America.
And a freedom movement has been released—to America and the nations.
Be sure to listen to the call replay, it is impacting! Dr. Joseph Green spoke about a powerful personal moment visiting a graveyard where many slaves were buried. Most of the people buried remained anonymous, their names not even honored with a memorial. But some of the original Virginia slaves had family tombstones. As he read their names, the injustice he and his forefathers experienced suddenly took form, with faces and families and joy and suffering all becoming very human and very real.
With this experience at heart, Dr. Green shared how he was asked to release a prayer of forgiveness to close out Sunday’s ceremony commemorating the 400th anniversary. Below, as requested by the Lamplighter family, is his powerful prayer of forgiveness. Remember how the biblical Joseph led his brothers into reconciliation and forgiveness. I want you to see the vast significance that a literal Joseph in our time was touched by God, set in place by the highest leaders of the land, and requested by the ceremony directors TO FORGIVE HIS BROTHERS.
The magnitude of God’s work continues to astound me. Please take some time before God’s Throne to pray this prayer for yourself, from the heart.
Prayer of Forgiveness—Dr. Joseph Green
Commemorating 400th Anniversary of Slavery in America
As we have reached the 400-year anniversary of the first African immigrants that were brought to America at the start of the transatlantic slave trade, we would like to enter into a season of forgiveness.
We acknowledge that slavery was a horrible and inexcusable institution that was perpetrated on people of color. We also acknowledge that after slavery was abolished there were years of discriminatory laws that also targeted people of color. Families were destroyed, communities devastated, and people were mistreated because of the color of their skin. These atrocities were perpetrated with the protection of laws and institutions and allowed to exist through the inactions of others.
However, in this season we choose to forgive.
God is a God of justice and injustice will be executed by God. Vengeance is the Lord’s…in this season, we choose to forgive.
On behalf of those that were directly affected by racism, prejudice and bias, we choose to forgive.
On behalf of the descendants of those that were uprooted and mistreated, we choose to forgive. Your word, Father tells us that we must forgive those who have wronged us, pray for those who despitefully mistreated us, and bless those that curse us, we choose to forgive.
Father, we stand in proxy for a people.
Thank you for your gift of forgiveness. Your only Son loved me enough to come to earth and experience the worst pain imaginable, so I could be forgiven. Your mercy flows to me despite my faults and failures. Your Word says to “clothe yourselves with love, which binds us all together in perfect harmony.” (Col. 3:14) Help me demonstrate unconditional love today, even to those who hurt me.
I understand that even though I feel scarred, my emotions don’t have to control my actions. Father may Your sweet words saturate my mind and direct my thoughts. Help me release the hurt and begin to love as Jesus loves. I want to see my offender through my Savior’s eyes. If I can be forgiven, so can they.
You teach us to “let the peace that comes from Christ rule in our hearts.” (Col. 3:15) When I forgive in words, allow your Holy Spirit to fill my heart with peace. I pray this peace that only comes from Jesus will rule in my heart, keeping out doubt and questions. With gratitude I can draw closer to you and let go of unforgiveness. Also, help me find the compassion that comes with true forgiveness.
And so, Father, in the name of Jesus and under the power and the authority of the Holy Spirit, we break the spirit of anger, bitterness and unforgiveness. Where there is pain, we speak Joy. Where there is hate, we speak unity, and where there is fear we speak love. We curse the bitter root of any negative emotions that have stemmed from racial injustice, prejudice, and bias. We no longer give these spirits power in our lives. As individuals, as families, as a people, but more importantly, as children of God, made in your image and created in your likeness…we choose to forgive, and we break the power of the enemy in our lives, this day and forever…THIS DAY, WE CHOOSE TO FORGIVE.
in Jesus name! Amen and Amen
Virginity of Virginia—Purity of Covenant Restored
As mentioned yesterday, years ago the Holy Spirit spoke to me, “I am restoring the virginity of Virginia.” I understood even then Virginia’s marital covenant with God through her foundational covenant had been compromised.
Virginity represents purity. And when the Lord spoke about the restoration of the virginity of Virginia, He was speaking how the purity of the covenant between Virginia and God—now America and God—was going to be restored from defilement.
This weekend I saw how the validation of institutional slavery by both the body of Christ and government brought the defilement of this Godly covenant. After 400 years, covenant with death and hell annulled! And America’s foundational covenant with the Lord has been repaired. The Virginia Covenant, written by Robert Hunt, is below:
“We do hereby Dedicate this Land, and ourselves, to reach the People within these shores with the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and to raise up Godly generations after us, and with these generations take the Kingdom of God to all the earth. May this Covenant of Dedication remain to all generations, as long as the earth remains, and may this Land, along with England, be Evangelist to the World. May all who see this Cross remember what we have done here, and may those who come here to inhabit join us in this covenant….”
Tracks to Your Future—Nine Covenantal Shifts
And now on the 400th anniversary of slavery in America, God is laying the tracks to your future in alignment with His breakthrough. As Chris Mitchell saw and declared, He is opening our nation for His governmental glory. Below are nine key national shifts in concert with the repairing of this national covenant. Please decree them!
- THANK YOU JESUS—YOU HAVE FORGIVEN! Lord we are grateful for the depths of Your forgiveness, and the revolutionary freedom this brings. We choose to forgive, and to receive Your forgiveness for our sins and trespasses. We speak to our bloodlines, to all members of the body of Christ, to our brothers and sisters of every race, to our communities, to our government. FORGIVE US. YOUR SINS ARE FORGIVEN!
- VIRGINITY RESTORED. With forgiveness decreed, and all covenants with death and hell annulled, from Virginia America’s covenant with God has been repaired, as validated by Heaven’s Court. We now decree the purity of this covenant—“the virginity of Virginia”—is being repaired and restored. The body of Christ and the government of this nation NOW ALIGNS ACCORDINGLY!
- FREEDOM MOVEMENT—AWAKENING HAS BEGUN! The governmental glory of God is now being restored through the gates of our land. Every tongue, tribe and nation joins together as one in this new freedom movement empowered by Holy Spirit, as upheld by the very Throne of God. The conviction of conscience is being restored. We now declare, THE AWAKENING HAS BEGUN!
- RACISM DISEMPOWERED. Covenant with death and hell annulled, covenant with Christ restored. The occult empowerment of racism must now be covenantally restrained and extracted from the body of Christ in America, and from all connections to our local, state and national government. We decree our government and culture now fully aligns with this national covenant restoration, divorced from historic idolatry and prejudice.
- ABORTION DISEMPOWERED. Covenant with death and hell annulled, covenant with Christ restored. The scourge of national abortion, built upon the foundation of the racist paradigm of eugenics by Margaret Sanger and others, must now be exposed for what it is, defunded and disempowered. America fully turns from a covenant with death empowering a culture of death to God’s covenant of life empowering a culture of life.
- GATE TO SLAVERY SHUT. The gate to slavery in America is covenantally and governmentally shut, in Jesus’ Name. We now decree the exposure and eradication of all forms of slavery today, including human trafficking, sex trafficking, etc. The desire of the global elites to unjustly rule the masses in America, and even from America, is hereby denied. The sovereignty of America under God is upheld. Freedom under God has been decreed!
- ECONOMIC RESTORATION. The legal access of the enemy to sabotage our national economy, including the theft of physical and intellectual properties tied to commerce, by virtue of the historic validation of slavery as commerce by the US government, has now been atoned for, in Jesus Name. Access is hereby denied and redemptive exposure unto justice has been decreed.
Note that God gives power to gain wealth to establish the covenant He swore to our forefathers (Deut. 8:18). As covenant with God has been repaired, we decree the release of wealth generation to establish His covenant.
- PROTECTION OF HOMELAND. The legal access of the enemy to imperil the security of the US homeland by virtue of the historic validation of slavery by the US government is hereby atoned for and removed. Note that slavery in America profited from the commerce between American traders and the African traffickers aligned with Pharaoh-type structures of idolatry. This sin is atoned for, and the gate of sabotage is shut, in Jesus’ Name!
- FREEDOM MOVEMENT—SHIFT IN GLOBAL EVANGELISM. The dark thread of the validation of slavery by the body of Christ has been extracted from the original covenant between God and America, which declared the desired intent on both parties regarding the empowerment of global evangelism. A freedom movement within global evangelism has hereby been released. The miracles of Exodus are now married to the miracles of Acts. On a global scale, LET MY PEOPLE GO!