REVOLUTION 2018! Dec. 6-8, Hanukkah, Museum of the Bible. With Rick and Patricia Ridings, Faisal Malick and others. More information coming. Make plans now to join us!
DEAR WATCHMEN OF THE COVENANT,
Today and tomorrow are pivotal days for Washington DC and the nations. We are praying. Justice Kavanaugh will either be confirmed to the US Supreme Court—or the process begins again, God help us all!
We all know this vicious battle is ultimately over the cause of LIFE in our land. I want to encourage you that no matter what happens politically, a movement has been birthed which will prevail. Covenant with death and hell annulled! Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit says the Lord.
Please keep our team in prayer. We are right now journeying to Nazareth, where Christ was conceived. Remember how Mary or Miriam prevailed for LIFE over the accusations of even her family. THEREFORE THE SON OF GOD WAS BORN!
Later today we visit Naboth’s Vineyard in Jezreel. The Vineyard of Prophetic Destiny is again being contended for. Primarily through false accusations in the court of public opinion and the court of law. We choose life.
And just as with Jezebel v Naboth, we fully trust Heaven’s Court to have the final say. Which means that no matter what occurs next, Jezebel is coming down—by verdict of Heaven’s Court.
Courts of Heaven, Courts of Earth
Just as with Jezebel v Naboth, America is now engaged in three courtroom hearings—one in the court of public opinion, one in the Senate, and one in the highest court of all—the Court of Heaven. What you might not realize is that those making judgements are themselves about to be judged.
As we approach the final phase of Justice Kavanaugh’s nomination process for the highest court in the land, he is on trial in both the court of public opinion and the court of the Senate over accusations that would normally be thrown out of court immediately. Note that I am not delegitimizing the substance of the behavior Kavanaugh is accused of. The behavior he is accused of is reprehensible. The question here is simply whether there is tangible proof he actually committed these actions.
And if proof is indeed found, the crimes Kavanaugh is accused of are still nowhere near as reprehensible as those proven to be committed by Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstein and so many others. Including Hillary Clinton, who consistently and intentionally marginalized the victims of sexual abuse by her own husband.
And that is really the point here. Probably the majority of the Senators in these hearings are guilty of either similar actions or actions which are far worse.
Remember Jesus’ admonition to the leaders of His day. Judge not unless you want to be judged. He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone. To the Senators, journalists, and couch potato quarterbacks of this reprehensible spectacle now dividing the nation, I have a prophetic word for you. Be sure your own hands are clean before you throw a stone against Kavanaugh and engaged with the accused deemed “a political hit job.”
Oops… too late.
Which means, friends, YOU HAVE JUST WELCOMED YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT. Coming from a Court which sees all, hears all, and renders verdicts based on genuine truth and justice. And His verdict is as inescapable as gravity.
The Voice of the Victims—Vatican Encounter
I was walking a few steps ahead of Jolene last week as we toured the Vatican. She lagged farther and farther behind. When I looked back, she was barely moving. A fountain of tears was gushing from her eyes. She could barely even talk.
“As we’ve been walking, I’ve been hearing the screams of the children who were abused by these priests,” Jolene said. “They are echoing through these halls. I cannot get away from them.”
And for more than an hour, walking through the halls of the Vatican, Jolene was in full-blown travail for these children. She heard their cries. Even children through the ages.
The Lord still hears their cries, friends. He hears the cries of all who are abused. In fact, Exodus 2 conveys how He convened a special hearing to hear the cries of His afflicted. He rendered judgement against both the demonic principalities and the governmental authorities who abused His covenant people.
The Ancient of Days literally “heard their groanings and remembered His covenant.” The word “heard” is actually “Shema,” a word conveying a courtroom hearing. He held court and brought the cries and groanings of His people into the hearing. He reviewed each case with great focus, and great intentionality.
And His verdict then and now remains: LET MY PEOPLE GO.
Dear Congressman, Congresswoman, Media Rock Star. The MeToo movement has proven that your hands are far more stained than any high school groping you are now accusing Justice Kavanaugh of doing. Far more reprehensible, many of you have even protected your colleagues, covering them as they wielded their power and fame to abuse others sexually while marginalizing the victims.
The cries of the victims are still resounding before Heaven’s Court. Your guilt is as those of the priests. And whether the courts of earth ever hold you accountable or not, there is one Judge you will stand before, whose verdict you will by no means be able to evade. Not after death, and not even in this life. The Referee has cried FOUL. And His justice is now being served. Watch how our nation shifts accordingly.
What should terrify you the most is that the Lord hears the cries of all victims of abuse. EVEN THE CRIES OF VICTIMS IN THE WOMB. Don’t for a moment believe their voice has been neglected. God has heard every cry. And in the rendering of His verdict, THEIR VOICE PREVAILS.
So no, you cannot have the vineyard of America as a playground to perpetuate your deception, abuse, bloodshed and idolatry. America remains in covenant with God. And what was meant for evil, the Lord will turn for good.
Yom Kippur Verdict—Jezebel Has Been Judged
For Jolene and me, our Rome to Jerusalem tour really began at the White House, with a special evening tour of the West Wing just as Yom Kippur began. I knew the Lord opened these doors to decree His verdict from the highest seat of authority in our land. And then to carry His verdict from Rome to Jerusalem. Including the Revised Divorce Decree from Baal as well as the Capitol Turnaround Decree and the verdict cited below. I received it from the Lord earlier that morning.
As I wrote then, here are four aspects of God’s verdict as of Yom Kippur, as best I understand it. I believe this is for God’s work in our government, for Israel and the nations regarding Rome to Jerusalem, as well as for many of you personally.
- Jezebel Down. The Court cites its previous precedent in Jezebel v Naboth. Jezebel sought to take down Naboth to possess his vineyard as her own. The word Naboth means “prophetic words.” He was chosen by God to oversee “the vineyard of prophetic destiny” for his land. In the same manner, forces tied to the occult have sought to take over the United States of America and paralyze the people of God from fulfilling the prophetic destiny the Lord has ordained for the nation.
Jezebel’s strategy to overtake the vineyard of prophetic destiny included three facets. First, occult targeting against Naboth. Second, false testimony or false accusations in the court of public opinion, especially among the most influential in the land. Third, false testimony or false accusations in the court of law. This same strategy is being employed today.
The sincere Teshuvah, or repentance, and prayers of the saints have been considered in this case as of Yom Kippur 2018. The Court therefore receives the body and blood of Jesus Christ as atonement for the sins of the Nation and has therefore decided the Nation remains in right standing with God’s covenant. With the predication that repentance demands a course correction in personal conduct in order to remain valid before this Court.
Just as with Jezebel v Naboth, the Lord has taken into consideration the full scope of false testimony and false accusation through both the media and the justice system of America. He who searches minds and hearts has considered not only the injustice perpetuated by accusations and slander, but the intentionality behind these accusations. The Court rules that the seditious intentions behind these actions ultimately equate to sedition against God Himself.
According to the precedent set in Jezebel v Naboth, God’s verdict against Jezebel and Ahab, so the Lord has rendered judgement against Jezebel and those who remain aligned with this expression of the Baal principality through covenant, word and action. The vineyard therefore must remain in the stewardship of those whom He appointed to rule under God. And the window must remain open for the turnaround initiated by this Court to be completed in all facets of the three constitutionally-ordained branches of government. Judgement in favor of the saints, restraining the enemy and releasing the saints to possess the kingdom. Daniel 7:22.
- Mid-Term Visitation. With the caveat again that these appointees must continue to align through Teshuvah, as required by Heaven’s Court. In its decision to uphold the stewards God appointed over the Nation to secure its turnaround, the Court cites the precedent of Joshua the High Priest as recorded in Zechariah 3. Joshua was set in place by God as the High Priest long before he was fully cleansed from his sins or the sins of his forefathers. When accusations destabilized Joshua’s capacities to rule, Heaven’s Court was convened. A midterm visitation was decreed. It was decided then, and is decided now, that the Accuser be rebuked and restrained. And that the filthy garments of iniquity tied to these accusations be removed from Joshua, his iniquity taken atoned for, cleansed, and removed, with a new mantle of rulership granted. Finally it was decided that Joshua be recommissioned into the high office in which he was already serving.
According to this precedent, a mid-term visitation has thus been decreed.
- Teshuvah has been mandated by the Court for all parties involved in accusation and defilement across the nation. In rendering this judgement the Court cites as precedent Isaiah 6. Isaiah did not perceive that he was a man of unclean lips, and that he dwelt in the midst of a people of unclean lips, until the unveiling of the King of glory. Therefore a move of Holy Spirit bringing the restoration of holy conviction has been decreed. A response of teshuvah is mandated, and fresh grace for cleansing will be released as this becomes the cry of your heart.
- Rome to Jerusalem—As conveyed in the Revised Divorce Decree from Baal and the Capitol Turnaround Decree, disengagement from the roots of Roman paganism, and restoration to covenant with Jesus Christ alone has been decreed. As of Yom Kippur 2018, this verdict has been released. LET MY PEOPLE GO!
- One more thing. The voice of the true victims prevail. A reformational, freedom movement has been birthed by the One who both renders judgement and makes war to uphold His verdict in the earth. The horses have been released. NO KING BUT JESUS…