KEY CALL WEDNESDAY 9-10 pm EST. Conference call number: 805-399-1200 access code 552-690. Use *6 to mute/unmute. Invite your friends to join us!
Pentecost may begin tomorrow, but a holy fire seems to have already descended upon our land today. So much has been brought to light!
Thank you for watching and praying these 50 days–and really, since the beginning of the year. Remember how God promised us a New Birth of freedom, with breakthroughs regarding abortion. We felt God was declaring from Isaiah 28 that “the covenant with death is annulled” and that God would expose cover-ups tied to darkness. Well, it seems like this is now in motion.
For your review, the Life Decree, which conveys God’s desire for exposure of wrongs, has been included at the end of the posting. This decree has been prayed at abortion clinics across our nation in preparation for His appointed breakthroughs.
As you probably know, one of these breakthroughs has been realized today. The verdict is in for Philadelphia abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell, who made a practice of killing babies after they were born and required his untrained staff to do the same. He was found guilty on three counts of first degree murder.
The facts of the case not only exposed the horrific and illegal practices Gosnell consistently employed, but the intentional negligence of oversight by state officials. This is really important. The clinic operated without even a single inspection by government for 17 years, apparently because government officials feared political backlash from the pro-choice community.
IRS Apologizes to Conservative Groups
Second– in an unprecedented move, the IRS has apologized for directly targeting conservative groups over the recent election season. These groups included those identifying themselves with the catch phrases “Tea Party,” “Patriot,” “Bill of Rights,” and more. How the harassment of theses groups affected the election is unknown. It is significant to note that President Nixon was impeached for using the IRS to harass his political enemies.
Third– Benghazi cover-ups continue to be exposed. Months of reporting by Fox News and others was largely marginalized by peers until the Benghazi hearings last week. Then the first-hand accounts of peers responsible for the Libyan embassy validated the stories much the media had tried to ignore. Afterwards, ABC News released a story documenting the fabrication of “talking points” on Benghazi to keep the attack from being perceived as an Al-Queda linked terrorist attack.
“Unprecedented Intrusion” on News Agency
Fourth– News just broke of the Justice Department obtaining two months of phone records from the Associated Press. According to the AP, their top executive called these efforts a “massive and unprecedented intrusion into how news organizations gather the news.” Phone lines potentially used by more than 100 reporters and editors have been scrutinized.
“These records potentially reveal communications with confidential sources across all of the newsgathering activities undertaken by the AP during a two-month period, provide a road map to AP’s newsgathering operations and disclose information about AP’s activities and operations that the government has no conceivable right to know,” according to the Associated Press.
Contending for our Freedoms
Lets take a step back and review. Each of these apparent manipulations are a direct assault on the freedom of all Americans–a freedom that is both built upon and secured by righteousness, justice and integrity in all spheres of government.
Looking the other way when uncertified “doctors” kill inner city babies… Blaming a You Tube video for an Islamist attack on our Consulate… Using the IRS to intimidate election rivals… Intruding upon the newsgathering capacities of a free press… What do all these scandals have in common? In each instance, government officials seem to have unjustly manipulated their spheres of authority for political gain.
Ironically, these very issues drove our forefathers to take an unprecedented stand against dictatorship, and eventually fight the American Revolution. Lets thank the Lord for His grace in exposing these evils. Pray that our freedoms will be preserved and strengthened through the processes that will inevitably ensue.
And all the more, lets declare over our nation “NO KING BUT JESUS!”
INASMUCH AS the Court of Heaven has commissioned a hearing to render a verdict on abortion in the United States on the 40th anniversary of its legalization; and having considered the testimony of the Plaintiff as well as the cries even of the unborn; Let the record show that the following Amendments to the Baal Divorce Decree have hereby been rendered by the Supreme Judge regarding the abortion of unborn children:
1. “Your covenant with death shall be annulled, and your pact with Sheol shall not stand” (ref:Isaiah 28:18). The Court finds that, in accordance with the Plaintiff’s unwavering plea for the blood of Jesus Christ to cover the sins of this Nation; and in accordance with the verdicts in both the Decree of Divorce from Baal and the Declaration of Covenant of Marriage to the Lord Jesus Christ; that the covenant with death empowered by nationally legalized abortion is hereby annulled.
2. Whereas the principality of Baal, the Defendant in this matter, demands the systematic sacrifice of innocent blood for the empowerment of his rulership and deception; and whereas this principality has heretofore accessed the unjust bloodshed from abortion for these said means; and whereas the life and blood of each unborn child is claimed by their true Father and purchased with the blood of His Son; therefore the Court finds that all claims by the Defendant to perpetuate this covenant with death through nationally legalized abortion are hereby rescinded.
3. The Court finds that the restraining order previously issued against the Defendant and for the Plaintiff in the Divorce Decree from Baal is extended to include restraining the Defendant’s access to all unjust bloodshed from nationally legalized abortion. This restraining order applies to the principality of Baal and all its vast extensions, not limited to but including the Queen of Heaven, Lilith, Leviathan, Set, etc.
4. The Court finds that the unborn are innocent of any sin or crime, and are counted as martyrs of the Lord Jesus Christ. The Court retains full responsibility to execute judgment to avenge the blood of these martyrs as deemed appropriate by the Supreme Judge.
The Court also recognizes that those persuaded to abort their children do so based on varying personal motivations, heavily influenced by lies and deceit by the Defendant; and the Court stands ready to grant full clemency and restoration to all who earnestly seek forgiveness. This Court clarifies its position based on the unanimous request of children once entrusted to their earthly mothers and fathers.
5. After reviewing the founding legal documents of the United States of America, the Court finds that the legalization of abortion (ref:Roe v Wade) is a clear violation of both its laws and National legitimacy. “All men are created equal and have been endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights–that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.” The rights of humans are clearly conferred at creation, not birth. The unborn are thus entitled to the covenantal protection of Life.
6. False weights and dishonest scales are an abomination to the Lord, and the Court finds that lies and deceit are purposefully and consistently employed to deny justice to the unborn. Therefore all judgments recorded in Isaiah 28 pertaining to covenants with death empowering deception are to be executed against the principality of Baal, its vast extensions, and human principals who remain in covenant with this principality.
7. “Mene, Mene, Tekel, Parsin” (ref:Daniel 5). The Court cites its previous verdict re:Belshazzar, king of Babylon, in the issuance of a restraining order against the human principals who remain aligned with the Defendant and resolved to perpetuate abortion. The name Belshazzar is defined as Baal protecting kingship. “You have been weighed in the scales and found wanting. God has numbered your days of rulership and brought it to an end.” This is God’s verdict on abortion, and His deadlines have been set.