CONFERENCE CALL TONIGHT, FEB. 5! 9-10 pm EST. Sharing more on key prophecy, plus collaborating on LIFE DECREE. Conference call number: 805-399-1200 access code 552-690. Use *6 to mute/unmute. Invite your friends!
Cherished Native American apostle Jay Swallow was desperate for God’s intervention. He had been summoned by Sioux elders of the Standing Rock reservation in North Dakota. In a town of only 10,000, at least 6 people per month were attempting suicide. After more than a year, agonized families were desperate for this cycle of death to stop.
Jay and a close-knit group of leaders discerned from the Lord that the ancient principality of Baal was the spiritual “strongman” behind these deaths. Their initial approach to overcoming this force had made little impact.
In a prophetic experience, Jay saw a light shining from heaven. From the light a scroll unrolled, conveying instructions to “bind the enemy over to the Court of Heaven.” A jury was to be convened, and a verdict rendered in favor of the saints.
This experience marked heaven’s release of the Throne Room verdict now known as the Decree of Divorce from Baal. Following the scroll’s instructions, Jay bound this enemy over to the Court of Heaven, convened a jury of tribal leaders to hold court, and presented his case.
When the verdict was rendered on the North Dakota reservation, suicides and suicide attempts literally stopped on a dime. There have been no suicides on the Standing Rock reservation for ten years now!
God has moved with power in conjunction with this Divorce Decree ever since. Droughts have broken, governments have shifted, restitution has been released, reconciliation and renewal have broken out.
From Baal to Jesus
Both the verdict and results are straight from the pages of Hosea 2. God promised a day when the names of the Baals would be removed from the mouth of the Bride, and He would betroth her to Himself. In her journey, she would seek a divorce from her harsh taskmaster and return to her First Love. From this reunion, God promised a dramatic restoration of life and provision.
Jolene and I want to declare our deep respect for Dr. Jay Swallow, Dr. Negiel Bigpond, and Dr. John Benefiel–for their pioneering work, and especially for their journey together as covenant brothers. As we approach the subject of abortion, I want to draw your attention again to the first breakthrough granted by the Lord through this decree. A tragic cycle of death was broken!
Friends, despite clear challenges we can see this breakthrough again, from state to state across our nation.
Introducing the Life Decree
At the encouragement of Dr. Benefiel, we present to you today the following amendments to the Divorce Decree from Baal which specifically address the issue of abortion. Note that the Life Decree is not an end in itself, but rather an extension of the verdict we have already been granted. Key aspects of God’s verdict on abortion are presented, as highlighted to us by the Holy Spirit while seeking Him continually during this New Birth of Freedom project.
Note to HAPN Leaders–please utilize this Life Decree along with the Divorce Decree from Baal and Writ of Assistance when you pray onsite at the clinics in each state, now through Passover.
INASMUCH AS the Court of Heaven has commissioned a hearing to render a verdict on abortion in the United States on the 40th anniversary of its legalization; and having considered the testimony of the Plaintiff as well as the cries even of the unborn; Let the record show that the following Amendments to the Baal Divorce Decree have hereby been rendered by the Supreme Judge regarding the abortion of unborn children:
1. “Your covenant with death shall be annulled, and your pact with Sheol shall not stand” (ref:Isaiah 28:18). The Court finds that, in accordance with the Plaintiff’s unwavering plea for the blood of Jesus Christ to cover the sins of this Nation; and in accordance with the verdicts in both the Decree of Divorce from Baal and the Declaration of Covenant of Marriage to the Lord Jesus Christ; that the covenant with death empowered by nationally legalized abortion is hereby annulled.
2. Whereas the principality of Baal, the Defendant in this matter, demands the systematic sacrifice of innocent blood for the empowerment of his rulership and deception; and whereas this principality has heretofore accessed the unjust bloodshed from abortion for these said means; and whereas the life and blood of each unborn child is claimed by their true Father and purchased with the blood of His Son; therefore the Court finds that all claims by the Defendant to perpetuate this covenant with death through nationally legalized abortion are hereby rescinded.
3. The Court finds that the restraining order previously issued against the Defendant and for the Plaintiff in the Divorce Decree from Baal is extended to include restraining the Defendant’s access to all unjust bloodshed from nationally legalized abortion. This restraining order applies to the principality of Baal and all its vast extensions, not limited to but including the Queen of Heaven, Lilith, Leviathan, Set, etc.
4. The Court finds that the unborn are innocent of any sin or crime, and are counted as martyrs of the Lord Jesus Christ. The Court retains full responsibility to execute judgment to avenge the blood of these martyrs as deemed appropriate by the Supreme Judge.
The Court also recognizes that those persuaded to abort their children do so based on varying personal motivations, heavily influenced by lies and deceit by the Defendant; and the Court stands ready to grant full clemency and restoration to all who earnestly seek forgiveness. This Court clarifies its position based on the unanimous request of children once entrusted to their earthly mothers and fathers.
5. After reviewing the founding legal documents of the United States of America, the Court finds that the legalization of abortion (ref:Roe v Wade) is a clear violation of both its laws and National legitimacy. “All men are created equal and have been endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights–that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.” The rights of humans are clearly conferred at creation, not birth. The unborn are thus entitled to the covenantal protection of Life.
6. False weights and dishonest scales are an abomination to the Lord, and the Court finds that lies and deceit are purposefully and consistently employed to deny justice to the unborn. Therefore all judgments recorded in Isaiah 28 pertaining to covenants with death empowering deception are to be executed against the principality of Baal, its vast extensions, and human principals who remain in covenant with this principality.
7. “Mene, Mene, Tekel, Parsin” (ref:Daniel 5). The Court cites its previous verdict re:Belshazzar, king of Babylon, in the issuance of a restraining order against the human principals who remain aligned with the Defendant and resolved to perpetuate abortion. The name Belshazzar is defined as Baal protecting kingship. “You have been weighed in the scales and found wanting. God has numbered your days of rulership and brought it to an end.” This is God’s verdict on abortion, and His deadlines have been set.