RESURGENCE ALBANY begins tonight! 7 pm, Shepherd’s House, East Greenbush NY. More info at www.heismyshepherd.com
ALERT–ON MARCH 26-7, TWO GAY MARRIAGE CASES WILL BE HEARD BEFORE THE SUPREME COURT. On March 26, the constitutionality of DOMA, the Defense of Marriage Act will be evaluated. On March 27, California’s Proposition 8 law will be evaluated. Amazingly, these cases will be heard during the first few days of Passover, the very season highlighted by the Lord for a breakthrough in His work.
Many don’t see the value of remembering God’s work in former seasons. Some don’t believe He will bring deliverance today as He did in times past.
For those stuck in this snowbank of unbelief, let Heaven’s fire bring a great thaw! This weekend we celebrate the festival of Purim, where Esther led her people into deliverance from a Persian holocaust. Haman had set a course for God’s covenant people to die. But in Esther’s passover, Haman ended up on the gallows, with the Hebrews being released into freedom.
Purim is Passover!
What’s important to know is that Purim was quite literally Passover for Esther’s generation! Haman had targeted the death of the Jews during the month of Nisan, precisely over Passover. During this precise time, Esther commanded her people to fast, and she gained courage to approach the king. No doubt Esther gained holy resolution from the scrolls of Exodus, believing that the same God who delivered her people from Pharaoh could now deliver them from Haman!
As we move towards Passover 2013, let Esther’s deliverance encourage you. God is mantling us for breakthrough this Passover. Where the apostolic ministry comes out of relative confinement, and the word of the Lord breaks forth with renewed power! We will even see a shift regarding abortion.
Daily Focus–Purim to Passover
Moses, Esther, Jesus, Peter… all saw the Father’s hand extended during Passover, for their deliverance and the deliverance of their people! As we move from Purim to Passover, put your name in with them. What are you believing for? Be specific as you write and declare your deliverance. Be mantled with garments of intimacy with Jesus, and make breakthrough prayer your daily priority. Receive daily the life that comes from the body and blood of the Lamb. Pick up Peter’s keys–opening prison doors and even city gates!
Remember how the king told Esther to “write the decree” of freedom for her people. This Purim, we wanted again to present to you the Life Decree, which HAPN leaders and teams are praying through at abortion clinics across the nation. Lets together receive Christ’s LIFE! Shalom to you!
INASMUCH AS the Court of Heaven has commissioned a hearing to render a verdict on abortion in the United States on the 40th anniversary of its legalization; and having considered the testimony of the Plaintiff as well as the cries even of the unborn; Let the record show that the following Amendments to the Baal Divorce Decree have hereby been rendered by the Supreme Judge regarding the abortion of unborn children:
1. “Your covenant with death shall be annulled, and your pact with Sheol shall not stand” (ref:Isaiah 28:18). The Court finds that, in accordance with the Plaintiff’s unwavering plea for the blood of Jesus Christ to cover the sins of this Nation; and in accordance with the verdicts in both the Decree of Divorce from Baal and the Declaration of Covenant of Marriage to the Lord Jesus Christ; that the covenant with death empowered by nationally legalized abortion is hereby annulled.
2. Whereas the principality of Baal, the Defendant in this matter, demands the systematic sacrifice of innocent blood for the empowerment of his rulership and deception; and whereas this principality has heretofore accessed the unjust bloodshed from abortion for these said means; and whereas the life and blood of each unborn child is claimed by their true Father and purchased with the blood of His Son; therefore the Court finds that all claims by the Defendant to perpetuate this covenant with death through nationally legalized abortion are hereby rescinded.
3. The Court finds that the restraining order previously issued against the Defendant and for the Plaintiff in the Divorce Decree from Baal is extended to include restraining the Defendant’s access to all unjust bloodshed from nationally legalized abortion. This restraining order applies to the principality of Baal and all its vast extensions, not limited to but including the Queen of Heaven, Lilith, Leviathan, Set, etc.
4. The Court finds that the unborn are innocent of any sin or crime, and are counted as martyrs of the Lord Jesus Christ. The Court retains full responsibility to execute judgment to avenge the blood of these martyrs as deemed appropriate by the Supreme Judge.
The Court also recognizes that those persuaded to abort their children do so based on varying personal motivations, heavily influenced by lies and deceit by the Defendant; and the Court stands ready to grant full clemency and restoration to all who earnestly seek forgiveness. This Court clarifies its position based on the unanimous request of children once entrusted to their earthly mothers and fathers.
5. After reviewing the founding legal documents of the United States of America, the Court finds that the legalization of abortion (ref:Roe v Wade) is a clear violation of both its laws and National legitimacy. “All men are created equal and have been endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights–that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.” The rights of humans are clearly conferred at creation, not birth. The unborn are thus entitled to the covenantal protection of Life.
6. False weights and dishonest scales are an abomination to the Lord, and the Court finds that lies and deceit are purposefully and consistently employed to deny justice to the unborn. Therefore all judgments recorded in Isaiah 28 pertaining to covenants with death empowering deception are to be executed against the principality of Baal, its vast extensions, and human principals who remain in covenant with this principality.
7. “Mene, Mene, Tekel, Parsin” (ref:Daniel 5). The Court cites its previous verdict re:Belshazzar, king of Babylon, in the issuance of a restraining order against the human principals who remain aligned with the Defendant and resolved to perpetuate abortion. The name Belshazzar is defined as Baal protecting kingship. “You have been weighed in the scales and found wanting. God has numbered your days of rulership and brought it to an end.” This is God’s verdict on abortion, and His deadlines have been set.