PASSOVER 2014, SIERRA LEONE
THE HIGHEST COURT OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD
IN RE THE MARRIAGE OF:
THE PEOPLE OF GOD, versus THE PRINCIPALITY OF BAAL
Plaintiff, (Incl. Baal, Queen of Heaven, Leviathan),
DECREE OF DIVORCE*
This matter comes on for hearing before the Supreme Judge of the Highest Court of the Kingdom of God on the petition of The People of God seeking a Decree of Divorce from the Principality of Baal, the Defendant in this matter (see Hosea 2).
The Court finds:
1. The Plaintiff’s assertions are fully substantiated:
a. That this marriage was entered into by the Plaintiff based on lies and deceit by the Defendant, and
b. That Plaintiff relied on fraudulent inducements and enticements by the Defendant, which Defendant had neither the intention or ability to deliver.
2. The Plaintiff renounces any and all right, claim or interest in any possession jointly acquired with the Defendant during this Marriage, and that Plaintiff is entitled to have sole right, claim, and interest, in and to all the gifts, possessions and inheritance from Plaintiff’s Father, and the Defendant is to be (now) and forever barred from the title, control, or use of any such gifts, possessions or inheritance.
3. That all offspring of the marriage have been still born or have had viability for only brief periods and were either destroyed by the Defendant or were so infected by sickness attributed to the Defendant’s condition that no life remained in them.
4. The Plaintiff repudiates any and all joint claims with the Defendant, and requests this court to sever all relationships with the Defendant of any nature, however and whenever such occurred, and seeks enforcement by this Court of Plaintiff’s desire to be known by no other name than that given by Plaintiff’s Father.
5. The Plaintiff also seeks an everlasting restraining order against the Defendant so as to keep the Defendant away from all persons or property belonging to the Plaintiff (see 2 Kings 17:38-9).
WHEREFORE, this Court being fully advised in the evidence does find for the Plaintiff and against the Defendant in all matters material to the Plaintiff’s Petition of Divorce, and does by this decree grant the Plaintiff a Divorce and all requests set forth above. That being the Order of this Court, from and after this date, so shall it be (Esther 8:8).
THE SUPREME JUDGE
* Composed by Dr. Jerry Mash with Apostle John Benefiel (OAPN, HAPN.US)