CALL TONIGHT! 9pm EST. Conference call number: 641-715-3605 access code 552-690. Use *6 to mute/unmute. Invite your friends to join us!
DEAR THRONE ROOM WATCHMEN,
WELCOME TO A NEW ERA. A blood moon, in full eclipse at 12:12 am over Washington DC, bore witness to the shift into this new season of the Midnight Cry. As prophesied, a midnight crisis. A midnight watch with a midnight cry from earth to Heaven. A midnight turnaround. Followed by a midnight cry from heaven to earth, catalyzing a midnight awakening.
Behold the Bridegroom. He’s coming. Rise up to meet Him!
Sunday’s call during the blood moon eclipse was extraordinary. Thank you to all who participated! For the second Sunday in a row we broke all records, with 642 people joining in. There’s such a hunger for God’s authentic word and work.
Lets continue to keep this midnight watch. Remember in the third year of Cyrus’ reign, we are dealing with the Prince of Persia. Not a coincidence that Israel is right now facing down tremendous immediate threats from Iran. On the home front, travail to break the border impasse continues. And yesterday, on 1-22, the New York legislature took an unprecedented, antichrist stand and voted to legalize abortion right to the point of birth. Lights on the One World Tower shined pink yesterday, on the evening of 1-22, in celebration of this decision.
Look at Exodus 1:22, and you’ll discover this is the very verse describing Pharaoh’s mandate to abort the firstborn males of every Jewish family, inflicting trauma to subjugate God’s covenant people. The song remains the same today. Not a coincidence that.Roe v Wade was decided on 1-22 exactly 46 years ago.
LET MY PEOPLE GO! As we prepare for tonight’s call, I want to refresh your heart with God’s heart for LIFE. I am including portions of Sunday’s posting. Please pray through the LIFE Decree at the end. And we look forward to connecting this evening.
12:12—The Double Portion
Remember Sunday’s blood moon occurred at exactly 12:12 am on December 21. The number twelve symbolizes apostolic ministry and governance. We’re entering into a new outpouring of apostolic grace. There will be difficulties, I promise. But a double portion of the Elijah anointing is at hand to prepare the way of the Lord. Catalyzing a freedom movement and a new way forward for our nation and world.
Exodus 12:12—The Freedom Movement
When we prayed for Revolution this past December, I knew two things. First, the Lord was going to release counsel from Heaven’s council over Washington DC. Second, I knew His freedom movement was to be commissioned in our midst.
It was a total surprise for our conference to be shifted from the Museum of the Bible to the Trump International Hotel. On December 7, at the Trump International, we saw the Lord commission a freedom movement. Not a coincidence this occurred on the 77th anniversary of Pearl Harbor and our entry into World War II. Because in like fashion today’s freedom movement is being sent to restrain the tide global totalitarianism in this hour, and provide God’s covenant people a safe passage to preservation, inheritance and harvest.
God has promised that this end-time freedom movement will marry the miracles of Exodus with the miracles of Acts. We feel Exodus 12:12 is prophesying into the release of a similar movement through tonight’s 12:12 time gate. The passage shows how the Lord arose to execute judgement on both the gods of Egypt and the thrones of Egypt which were tied to witchcraft and idolatry. That’s exactly what He’s doing in this hour.
“For I will go through the land of Egypt on that night, and will strike down all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgments—I am the Lord. The blood shall be a sign for you on the houses where you live; and when I see the blood I will pass over you…” (Exodus 12:12-13).
LIFE! Freedom Verdict for a Freedom Movement
Remember the freedom movement recorded in Exodus 12:12 actually was established by a verdict from Heaven’s Court recorded in Exodus 2:23. God heard their groaning and remembered His covenant. The word “heard” in Hebrew is “shama.” It’s primary meaning is a legal term—a courtroom hearing. God presented the groanings, or midnight cries, of His covenant people in Heaven’s Court to bear witness to the extraordinary work He was about to accomplish.
Exodus. LET MY PEOPLE GO.
What was He rendering judgment on? Overall, the 400 years of slavery and subjugation His people endured. But what tipped the scales was Pharaoh’s mandated abortion of every firstborn male as recorded in Exodus 1:22.
Not a coincidence that 1-22 marks the 46th anniversary of Roe v Wade.In similar fashion the Lord has held court and rendered judgment regarding abortion in America. His verdict is LIFE. God is shifting us from a covenant with death empowering a culture of death to a covenant of life empowering a culture of life. LET MY PEOPLE GO!
With this, please pray through the LIFE Decree below, issued from Heaven’s Court on 1-22-2014. HAPN leaders prayed throughout the nation utilizing this decree as well as the Divorce Decree from Baal. Joining our prayers with the prayers of the saints nationwide, we together saw the greatest shift in a year on abortion since Roe v Wade was enacted. No King but Jesus!
LIFE DECREE: AMENDMENTS TO DECREE OF DIVORCE FROM BAAL
THE HIGHEST COURT OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD IN RE THE MARRIAGE OF:
THE PEOPLE OF GOD, Plaintiff, versus THE PRINCIPALITY OF BAAL (Incl. Baal, Queen of Heaven, Leviathan), Defendant,
INASMUCH AS the Court of Heaven has commissioned a hearing to render a verdict on abortion in the United States on the 40th anniversary of its legalization; and having considered the testimony of the Plaintiff as well as the cries even of the unborn; Let the record show that the following Amendments to the Baal Divorce Decree have hereby been rendered by the Supreme Judge regarding the abortion of unborn children:
1. “Your covenant with death shall be annulled, and your pact with Sheol shall not stand” (ref:Isaiah 28:18). The Court finds that, in accordance with the Plaintiff’s unwavering plea for the blood of Jesus Christ to cover the sins of this Nation; and in accordance with the verdicts in both the Decree of Divorce from Baal and the Declaration of Covenant of Marriage to the Lord Jesus Christ; that the covenant with death empowered by nationally legalized abortion is hereby annulled.
2. Whereas the principality of Baal, the Defendant in this matter, demands the systematic sacrifice of innocent blood for the empowerment of his rulership and deception; and whereas this principality has heretofore accessed the unjust bloodshed from abortion for these said means; and whereas the life and blood of each unborn child is claimed by their true Father and purchased with the blood of His Son; therefore the Court finds that all claims by the Defendant to perpetuate this covenant with death through nationally legalized abortion are hereby rescinded.
3. The Court finds that the restraining order previously issued against the Defendant and for the Plaintiff in the Divorce Decree from Baal is extended to include restraining the Defendant’s access to all unjust bloodshed from nationally legalized abortion. This restraining order applies to the principality of Baal and all its vast extensions, not limited to but including the Queen of Heaven, Lilith, Leviathan, Set, etc.
4. The Court finds that the unborn are innocent of any sin or crime, and are counted as martyrs of the Lord Jesus Christ. The Court retains full responsibility to execute judgment to avenge the blood of these martyrs as deemed appropriate by the Supreme Judge. The Court also recognizes that those persuaded to abort their children do so based on varying personal motivations, heavily influenced by lies and deceit by the Defendant; and the Court stands ready to grant full clemency and restoration to all who earnestly seek forgiveness. This Court clarifies its position based on the unanimous request of children once entrusted to their earthly mothers and fathers.
5. After reviewing the founding legal documents of the United States of America, the Court finds that the legalization of abortion (ref:Roe v Wade) is a clear violation of both its laws and National legitimacy. “All men are created equal and have been endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights—that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.” The rights of humans are clearly conferred at creation, not birth. The unborn are thus entitled to the covenantal protection of Life.
6. False weights and dishonest scales are an abomination to the Lord, and the Court finds that lies and deceit are purposefully and consistently employed to deny justice to the unborn. Therefore all judgments recorded in Isaiah 28 pertaining to covenants with death empowering deception are to be executed against the principality of Baal, its vast extensions, and human principals who remain in covenant with this principality.
7. “Mene, Mene, Tekel, Parsin” (ref:Daniel 5). The Court cites its previous verdict re:Belshazzar, king of Babylon, in the issuance of a restraining order against the human principals who remain aligned with the Defendant and resolved to perpetuate abortion. The name Belshazzar is defined as Baal protecting kingship. “You have been weighed in the scales and found wanting. God has numbered your days of rulership and brought it to an end.” This is God’s verdict on abortion, and His deadlines have been set.
THE SUPREME JUDGE