“The Lord marches forth as a warrior! He rouses His zeal like a man of war…” (Isaiah 42:13).
LAMPLIGHTER CALL TONIGHT! 9PM ET. Conference call: (425) 436-6287 access code 552-690. Use *6 to mute/unmute. Invite your friends to join us. Remember pre-conference call prayer begins at 8:45pm!
ANNOUNCING PASSOVER ALASKA! March 27-April 3. With Chris Mitchell, Jon and Jolene. Launching Glory Train 2021.
THIRD MONTH HEAP OFFERING! NOW THROUGH PASSOVER. Launching Glory Train 2021! Please consider a generous donation for Lamplighter, for DC and the nation. “IN THE THIRD MONTH they began to make the heaps…” (2 Chronicles 31:4-7). TO DONATE CLICK HERE.
DEAR GLORY WATCHMEN,
THIS TRAIN IS BOUND FOR GLORY! And now, as we prepare for Passover, it’s time to get back on track.
This morning I awoke with a “knowing.” The Lord is calling the Lamplighter community to prepare now for what He has prepared for us, and for this nation. Let me just outline the timing to you.
Remember how God commanded Joshua to command the people as they prepared to cross the Jordan into the Promised Land. “Sanctify yourselves, for tomorrow the Lord will do miracles among you!” (Joshua 3:5). As it was in his day, so it is in ours. A new day is breaking. Therefore over the next two weeks lets sancitfy ourselves as we prepare for God’s appointed “Passover crossover” for this hour!
Because He will do miracles among us.
Here’s a threefold focus I sense the Lord directing us all to embrace to prepare.
- Focus on Jesus. He is making His face to shine on us, and therefor it’s a “now” time to rediscover His beauty and majesty. Insert yourself into His final journey to the cross. Read through Isaiah 53 and the Gospel accounts. See how He visited Mary and Martha and raised Lazarus from the dead. Journey with Him into a solitary place by the Jordan, then on to Jerusalem for the Last Supper. See His betrayal. See Jerusalem’s greatest Watchman travailing at Gethsemane, followed by His unjust judgement by the Sanhedrin and Roman government, followed by His brutal death and shining resurrection on Passover. Let His victory become entirely yours!
- Focus on Joshua. This Passover we are being summoned to cross over as well, following the Ark of the Covenant with the powerful promise to possess our inheritance. The title deed is in your hands! Read through Joshua 1-3. Review the battles of Jericho and Ai. Lets forsake the sin of Achan, who kept for himself defiled objects. Do you still own defiled objects? Remove from your sphere any unclean action or object as it could cause you and your tribe to lose the battle! Very simply it’s THAT serious.
- Focus on Isaiah 54. Remember that after Isaiah 53 comes Isaiah 54—for you and for the nation. These verses contain tremendous promises for you. Read through them and gain new revelation for the hour!
Here’s a threefold process I sense the Lord directing us all to embrace in order to sanctify ourselves in preparation for His work.
- Extended times of prayer and absorbing the Word, focused on genuinely encountering the Lord. Morning and evening. Read Isaiah 6. Take the coal, cleanse our lips! Go deep with the Lord on heart issues. Forgive others and gain forgiveness. Aim to pray at least 1/2 hour in your prayer language.
- Fast as directed by the Lord. Meat, media, sugar, etc. Fasting self-indulgence is part of this sanctification.
- Receive daily communion now through end of Passover
BELOVED it’s time to get back on track. Sanctify yourselves, for tomorrow the Lord will do miracles among you! Looking forward to taking this journey together.