REVOLUTION REGISTRATION CLOSES TONIGHT! Museum of the Bible, Washington DC. December 14-16, 2017—over Hanukkah. With Dutch Sheets, Faisal Malick, Cindy Jacobs. Limited seating so make plans now to join us. REGISTER NOW—CLICK HERE!
DEAR BURNING LAMPS,
FIRST—HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO JON AND JOLENE! Today marks the first day of Hanukkah, and therefore Hebraically our 14th anniversary.
Most of you know the Lord brought a profound miracle during our wedding. Fourteen years ago, on the first day of Hanukkah 2003, the menorah holding our unity candle lit supernaturally during our wedding—as we were singing “Glory, Glory, Send Your Glory!” Jolene, the fire of my love has only grown stronger over these years. I love you sweetheart!
Amazingly, Hanukkah closes on December 20, which marks our anniversary on the Gregorian calendar. Eight days of fire! And three days of Revolution at the Museum of the Bible. Can’t make this stuff up!
What a special day to launch our new book “The Midnight Cry.” It’s been the assignment of a lifetime. While penning our annual prophetic perspective for the coming year, I felt strongly impressed that the subject matter needed to be expanded into a book, and released in time for our Revolution 2017 conference at the Museum of the Bible.
Celebrating God’s Turnaround!
Note that Revolution 2017 is thematically centered around the themes of this book. Like, hand in glove. The book is first a love story—because the Midnight Cry is ultimately a summons to a wedding.
Lets remember marriage is a covenant dedication. What an honor to celebrate America’s covenant at a place we’ve prophetically seen as “America’s Ark of the Covenant,” the Museum of the Bible, opening just in time!
To catalyze turnaround in our land, we have drawn great inspiration from the Maccabees at Hanukkah. They overcame the greatest army of their world to reconsecrate their Temple to the Lord as a means of releasing a new beginning for their people. We realized that if they could do it, we could reconsecrate our desolate heritages to the Lord in same fashion to mark the governmental release of God’s turnaround in our land.
For this reason we have gathered each year over Hanukkah as a Continental Congress to set a new course for our land. Within the pages of the Midnight Cry we chronicle highlights from the amazing journey we have taken together. Including insights on Donald Trump and a clear chronicle of the historic, precedent-setting national turnarounds now in play.
As mentioned yesterday, the book is dedicated to our amazing Lamplighter family. There’s a reason for this. For your ceaseless dedication and intercession, our nation owes you a debt of gratitude beyond what we can comprehend. Lets keep His fire burning!
Prophetic Clarity for 2018-2020
One of the most important aspects of the Midnight Cry is conveying key prophetic themes for 2018-2020. A whole chapter is devoted to the real-time revelation regarding communion and the ongoing exposure of betrayal. We explore the conflict of thrones in Israel, the Mideast, Korea, and in our own nation with the challenge of idolatry-empowered global governance, the deep state etc.
Most importantly, we share vital insights for you on God’s move in the midst of this midnight hour. A burning lamp awakening! With clear demonstrations of God’s Spirit over these next few years which will even serve as a prototype for His breakthrough work in a far darker hour of human history known as the end times.
Take this sentence in. We are moving into an unprecedented hour.
Two biblical feasts are highlighted for 2018—2020. The Feast of Dedication or Hanukkah and the Feast of Tabernacles. You’ll learn the vital importance of both in this hour as well as gaining a key understanding of how you can enter into God’s new move. And we introduce a special “Rome to Jerusalem” prayer journey with Jamie Fitt, Ed Watts, James Nesbit, Jolene and myself which will take place next year around Tabernacles. Make plans now!
Behold the Bridegroom
But the most important theme of the book is the unprecedented invitation we all have in this hour. The immediate word of the Lord to each of us is to refocus our gaze on Jesus. Behold the Bridegroom. He’s coming. Rise up to meet Him!
We are in a midnight watch, in the midst of an ongoing midnight crisis. But God is turning the tables. And a midnight cry is now being released which is unleashing a move of awakening in our land. We are beginning to shine with God’s glory. And a freedom procession is moving in the earth as we journey together to meet the Bridegroom.
Lets never forget this part of our journey. The Midnight Cry is ultimately a summons to a wedding. And this is your invitation!
Note that this is the first book we have published through Burning Lamp Media and Publishing, the media company Brian Francis Hume entrusted to us five years ago after he published Crown & Throne. Brian, we owe you a debt of gratitude! Due to imposing deadlines, we wrote, edited, and laid the book out ourselves. James Nesbit came through with phenomenal graphics.
The Midnight Cry—Chapter Themes
The Midnight Cry highlights timely prophetic revelation based upon the parable of the wise and foolish virgins. As you will see, the Midnight Cry actually projects not only into the end of days but into every season of renewal and spiritual revolution that God initiates. In this 500th anniversary of the Protestant Reformation and the 70th anniversary of Israel’s rebirth, we are in such a season right now. Chapters include:
1. The Midnight Cry: Prophetic Perspectives for 2018-2020. The book begins by sharing our prophetic word and focus for the new year, featuring key insights and warnings for 2018 and beyond. What is God doing right now?
2. Burning Lamp Awakening—As we awaken, it’s time to tend the fire of first-love devotion to Jesus once again. We share the miracle which occurred during our own wedding on the first day of Hanukkah, and how God is lighting the fire of His people today.
3. The Hanukkah Revolution—Hanukkah is a prototype for spiritual revolution today. This chapter provides insights on Hanukkah as well as the story of our yearly Revolution gatherings, a Continental Congress to set the course for the future. The chapter closes with a key covenant promise for a perpetual flow of covenant provision in this hour.
4. Conflict of Thrones—examines key conflicts with global implications including Israel and the Mideast, the prospect of a nuclear North Korea, the rise and fall of globalism, and more. Also shares a clear biblical overview of the “midnight crisis” in America leading up to the 2016 elections.
5. The Midnight Turnaround—the 2016 elections mark the beginning of an unprecedented turnaround for our nation. What results have already come in? What can we now expect? And what was the true catalyst of these elections? Clear prophetic revelation documenting the rise of the Trump presidency is featured, as well as an in-depth teaching on the Daniel 7:22 “Turnaround Verdict.”
6. Turn the Tables—You have a seat at His table! Jolene’s real-time prophetic word on turning the tables on systemic betrayers becomes the foundation for an in-depth exploration on communion. The Table of the Lord is a table of both intimacy and justice. Includes a breakthrough teaching on Mary of Bethany which will revolutionize your relationship with Jesus.
7. The Kingship Anointing—the saints are released to possess the kingdom. And both nationally and globally, Holy Spirit is now moving in power to shift His people into the Kingship anointing. But what does it mean to be a king? How can we learn and mature in our capacities as a king and priest before God? How can we become change-agents?
8. The Midnight Riders—Heaven is ready to ride! In this chapter we chronicle key encounters with the Lord by Jon as well as Georgia pastor Jamie Jackson, along with scriptural accounts of the midnight riders. We explore in-depth the breaker anointing and angelic assistance for your journey. Includes an overview of the forerunner anointing and calling in this hour, as the midnight cry begins to sound.
9. A Glorious Procession—God is on the move, and His people are beginning to shine they go out to meet Him. We highlight the Glory Train journeys and the restoration of God’s glory in concert with His covenant restoration. Note that the summons to a wedding is also an exodus, a freedom journey in a spiritual revolution against the forces of subjugation, idolatry and abuse. Let My people go!
10. The Bridal Canopy—remember that the Midnight Cry is a summons to a wedding. And He is inviting each of you to this life-changing affirmation of covenant! We explore the new Tabernacles movement, with major progressions in the Tabernacle of David expression now sweeping the earth. Includes information on our upcoming “Rome to Jerusalem” prayer journey which will conclude over the Feast of Tabernacles in 2018. The chapter concludes by chronicling perhaps the most impacting prophetic experiences in the book, which will set the course for the coming season of synergy and breakthrough.