April 9—7:30 pm. Jon and Jolene and the Gate DC! Come pray at United Cry—then Glory Train at the Gate! Whole Word Chapel.
April 9-22 Midnight Riders Prayer Project!
REVOLUTION BOSTON! APRIL 18 with Cindy Jacobs
Video—with Cindy Jacobs word “Glory Revolutionaries”
Patriots Day, the anniversary of Paul Revere’s ride, brings the East Coast launch of the Glory Train. 6:30 pm April 18 at Faneuil Hall Boston.
PASSOVER DC! April 22 with Dutch Sheets
Video—Passover DC with Dutch Sheets
Join us 6:30 pm Passover, April 22 at Davids Tent DC on the National Mall. Make plans now!
Covenant By Sacrifice
I awoke this morning to an atmosphere of God’s glorious presence in our room. So beautiful to spend time genuinely together with Him, pouring out my heart in profound fellowship. This is what Jolene and I live for!
What a day—the 110th anniversary of the Azusa Street outpouring! From the humble beginnings of this movement the glory of God has literally spread across the entire earth. Wind, fire, Presence, prophetic expression. It is only appropriate to honor the Lord coast to coast, responding wholeheartedly to this sacred invitation for His glory to move again in our land! Thank you Lou Engle of Azusa Now and Lewis Hogan of United Cry for leading us into this historic day.
I came away this morning with the clear impression that God is calling us all to make or renew covenant with Him by sacrifice (Psalm 50). Now I had felt this before, but it was made even more real today. Here are a few suggestions.
Lets keep our eyes moist throughout the day. Remembering that God wants our tears before His Heavenly Court! America is in the balance, and He desires today your “Tears for Turnaround.”
Push the Reset Button. Before Heaven’s court, ask the Lord for forgiveness for any unfulfilled vows you have made in your past. Push the reset button! Ask Him to grant you clemency in Heaven’s court, a blotting out of your sins, even a lifting of discipline where appropriate. Ask Him for a clean slate to begin again. Note that some vows He will lift from you, some He will require and empower you to holistically fulfill.
Make your personal covenant with God afresh. Note that Psalm 50, which speaks of making a covenant with God by sacrifice, is actually a summons to appear and testify before Heaven’s court. He summons the heavens above, And the earth, to judge His people: “Gather My godly ones to Me, Those who have made a covenant with Me by sacrifice.” And the heavens declare His righteousness, For God Himself is judge!
Lord establish Your Covenant! Glory Restored, National Turnaround. Remind God of the Call 07-07-07 covenant divorcing Baal and renewing covenant with Christ apart from all idolatry. Signs and wonders confirmed this covenant as respective prayer networks followed through with this mandate. Covenant has been restored! Now it’s time for covenant with God to be established. Plead before the Throne for the full restoration of God’s glory, for awakening and revival, for national turnaround. Plead before the Throne for His verdicts, including the restraining order against the enemy, to be upheld and enforced!
Below is the verdict the Lord released to us on 7-22, 2014. I felt strongly impressed that He is upholding this verdict and executing His judgement in this season. Please consider praying this through onsite today, wherever you are. Covenant blessing to each of you!
RE-CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES
The Re-establishment of The United States According to Original Intent | Glory Procession | July 22, 2014 | Faneuil Hall Boston
WE THE PEOPLE of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, etc., do receive the following verdict of the RE-CONSTITUTION of our Nation according to the original intents of our forefathers in Jesus Christ.
“Until the Ancient of Days came, and judgment was passed in favor of the saints of the Highest One, and the time arrived for the saints to possess the Kingdom.” This verdict, as recorded in Daniel 7:22, issues from the Highest Court in the Kingdom of God re: the People of God, Plaintiff, to meet with justice their accumulated pleas and petitions for the Nation, and to further establish the verdicts previously granted by this Court, cited below.
1. In God We Trust. Based upon this Court’s review of the Nation’s foundational covenants with Jesus Christ, the original intent of the founding principals who made these covenants “in the Presence of God and one another,” and the repairing of these covenants as validated by this Court, it has been decided that the land and government were consecrated to Jesus Christ from inception, and remain in this standing today.
2. No King but Jesus. Covenants establish thrones of governance. The Court therefore rules that the thrones of National governance belong to the Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore at the Plaintiff’s request, all previous claims to these thrones through covenants with Death and Sheol are hereby annulled. Further, the Court affirms the separation of power in the three branches of National government as defined by the United States Constitution, and invokes the authority to enforce and defend this covenant at the Court’s discretion against all Usurpers.
3. The King’s Inheritance. The Court now rules according to Psalm 125:3 that the scepter of the wicked must no longer remain on the land allotted to the righteous. The scepter, or enforcement of unjust governance, must now be rescinded. Further, the Court grants the wealth of heaven and earth to establish this Covenant sworn to your forefathers by the King. The issuance of the King’s land grants and inheritances is now authorized for distribution and stewardship towards this end.
4. Dawn’s Early Light. The Court notes the promise given by the Plaintiff’s Father that societal awakening and revival shall be granted this nation as the roots of the Nation are dealt with by the Plaintiff, unto the completion of the Divorcement of Baal and Restoration of Covenant with Jesus Christ. As covenant has been repaired, covenant shall now be established, Including the restoration of His Majesty’s Glory, Presence and Power in what the Plaintiffs have termed a Third Great Awakening.
The Court notes this verdict, granted at Faneuil Hall Boston July 22, has been twice affirmed by His Majesty during the Glory Procession: by the lightning strike sent upon the Colonial Revival Garden evergreen in New Jersey on July 23, alighting its root even as this verdict was being declared, and by the ‘three eagle flyover’ July 26 during the ceremony reaffirming covenant with Jesus Christ in Jamestown Virginia.
5. A More Perfect Union. The original intent that Native and Pilgrim—and every tongue, tribe and nation—shall walk as One in Christ in this Covenant Land—is hereby restored. As per request of the Plaintiff, the Hand of the Lord now comes to the far northeastern part of the United States to rend the dark cloud of grief, occult oppression, and free the Native American people of North America to be restored according to their Creator’s original intent.
6. Don’t Tread On Me. The Court notes that Humanism is the cultural expression of Baal worship. Whereas this principality has been pictured as a serpent along roots of the land in the East Coast of the United States, devouring generations, the Court now rules that its claims upon the land, the educational system, the governance of this Nation including its military and intelligence communities, and the generations are hereby rescinded.
7. Heaven-Rescued Land. This Court now renders judgment according to Daniel 7:22 in favor of the Saints of the Highest One, and against the Usurper of God’s covenant purposes. By order of the Court, the Usurper must hereby be restrained in every realm, dimension, sphere and office in which the saints have been opposed. The saints are granted a Turning Point for National breakthrough—to possess and establish the Kingdom of Jesus Christ according to the original intents of the Nation’s founders, and their God (Acts 3:19-21).
Further, the Court grants the Plaintiff’s request that Israel, the land and people, be resourced through an enduring covenantal alliance with the repairers of our National Covenant with the Lord. Heaven and earth bear witness to this granting of the Plaintiff’s plea that America and Israel remain His Heaven-Rescued Land.
The Gavel has now come down. This being the order of the Court, on and after this date, SO SHALL IT BE.
THE SUPREME JUDGE
Verdicts cited in this hearing include: The Divorce Decree from Baal, Writ of Assistance, Declaration of Covenant, Life Decree, and the Liberty Charter, and others known but to God.