ATLANTA! So excited to see the Glory Train come to this pace-setting city, beginning on the National Day of Prayer. Connect with us:
— May 5 (National Day of Prayer), 7pm at Father’s House, Conyers GA with Lynn Alderson, Jamie Fitt, more.
— May 6-7 Revolution Georgia, Cartersville House of Prayer with Lynn Alderson, Jamie Fitt, Rocky & Mary Abernathy, more. For info click here.
— May 8 City Gate Atlanta, 5pm with apostolic leader Jacquie Tyre.
Nation Before the Throne
Across the nation today, believers in Jesus Christ are approaching God’s Throne for grace and mercy for our land. Turnaround!
Poignantly, the National Day of Prayer also marks Holocaust Remembrance Day. It is a historic convergence, entirely appropriate for our hour of history. We are standing together for God’s dream for this covenant land of America, and for His covenant land of Israel. And in the face of the most vitriolic anti-semitism seen on the planet since Hitler’s reign, we must resolve now to give ourselves to the preservation of our freedoms so that the declaration “Never Again” will actually retain its substance.
Jolene awoke this morning with an extraordinary sense from the Lord of the importance of this date. I love that April 5 is 5-5. Double portion grace! Just as Zechariah prophesied to shout “Grace, Grace” to the mountains, so we are declaring a double portion of God’s grace to our mountains today. Even for America and Israel. Darkness must be unseated, in Jesus’ Name!
Please keep Jolene and me and our team intensively in prayer now through these next few days. We find ourselves once again as the tip of your spear of Holy Spirit-breathed intercession for our land, with a very strategic prayer journey today followed by key gatherings tonight through the weekend in this “Re-Constitution State.”
So pray for us. And call forth this Freedom Movement, this underground turnaround, now! Speak to this movement like Jesus spoke to Lazarus. Covenant with death and hell annulled. Come forth! Call forth this move of the Spirit which marries the miracles of Exodus and the miracles of Acts to see our nation set free as awakening sweeps our land.
And lets declare together God’s promise for the land which sums up all we are standing to see. Remember how Bonnie Jones received this promise from the Lord just over a week ago when she awoke at 3:33 am.
From Jer. 33:11— “For I will cause a turnaround for the land from its captivity, so that it will be as it was at the first, says the Lord!”
Lets prophesy this! God cause a turnaround in the land from our captivity. Restore us according to our covenantal foundations in Christ so that it will be as at first! In Jesus’ Name.
Below is a key verdict from Heaven’s Court, which the Lord began to give us two years ago in Georgia when He termed this ground the “Re-Constitution State.” We received its fullness on 7-22, 2014 at Faneuil Hall Boston.
The promise inherent in the verdict is a national turnaround. And as Exodus 12:12 conveys, the judgement God rendered then is now being set into motion in the earth realm. Hallelujah!
RE-CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES | The Re-establishment of The United States According to Original Intent |Glory Procession | July 22, 2014 | Faneuil Hall Boston
WE THE PEOPLE of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, etc., do receive the following verdict of the RE-CONSTITUTION of our Nation according to the original intents of our forefathers in Jesus Christ.
“Until the Ancient of Days came, and judgment was passed in favor of the saints of the Highest One, and the time arrived for the saints to possess the Kingdom.” This verdict, as recorded in Daniel 7:22, issues from the Highest Court in the Kingdom of God re: the People of God, Plaintiff, to meet with justice their accumulated pleas and petitions for the Nation, and to further establish the verdicts previously granted by this Court, cited below.
1. In God We Trust. Based upon this Court’s review of the Nation’s foundational covenants with Jesus Christ, the original intent of the founding principals who made these covenants “in the Presence of God and one another,” and the repairing of these covenants as validated by this Court, it has been decided that the land and government were consecrated to Jesus Christ from inception, and remain in this standing today.
2. No King but Jesus. Covenants establish thrones of governance. The Court therefore rules that the thrones of National governance belong to the Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore at the Plaintiff’s request, all previous claims to these thrones through covenants with Death and Sheol are hereby annulled. Further, the Court affirms the separation of power in the three branches of National government as defined by the United States Constitution, and invokes the authority to enforce and defend this covenant at the Court’s discretion against all Usurpers.
3. The King’s Inheritance. The Court now rules according to Psalm 125:3 that the scepter of the wicked must no longer remain on the land allotted to the righteous. The scepter, or enforcement of unjust governance, must now be rescinded. Further, the Court grants the wealth of heaven and earth to establish this Covenant sworn to your forefathers by the King. The issuance of the King’s land grants and inheritances is now authorized for distribution and stewardship towards this end.
4. Dawn’s Early Light. The Court notes the promise given by the Plaintiff’s Father that societal awakening and revival shall be granted this nation as the roots of the Nation are dealt with by the Plaintiff, unto the completion of the Divorcement of Baal and Restoration of Covenant with Jesus Christ. As covenant has been repaired, covenant shall now be established, Including the restoration of His Majesty’s Glory, Presence and Power in what the Plaintiffs have termed a Third Great Awakening.
The Court notes this verdict, granted at Faneuil Hall Boston July 22, has been twice affirmed by His Majesty during the Glory Procession: by the lightning strike sent upon the Colonial Revival Garden evergreen in New Jersey on July 23, alighting its root even as this verdict was being declared, and by the ‘three eagle flyover’ July 26 during the ceremony reaffirming covenant with Jesus Christ in Jamestown Virginia.
5. A More Perfect Union. The original intent that Native and Pilgrim—and every tongue, tribe and nation—shall walk as One in Christ in this Covenant Land—is hereby restored. As per request of the Plaintiff, the Hand of the Lord now comes to the far northeastern part of the United States to rend the dark cloud of grief, occult oppression, and free the Native American people of North America to be restored according to their Creator’s original intent.
6. Don’t Tread On Me. The Court notes that Humanism is the cultural expression of Baal worship. Whereas this principality has been pictured as a serpent along roots of the land in the East Coast of the United States, devouring generations, the Court now rules that its claims upon the land, the educational system, the governance of this Nation including its military and intelligence communities, and the generations are hereby rescinded.
7. Heaven-Rescued Land. This Court now renders judgment according to Daniel 7:22 in favor of the Saints of the Highest One, and against the Usurper of God’s covenant purposes. By order of the Court, the Usurper must hereby be restrained in every realm, dimension, sphere and office in which the saints have been opposed. The saints are granted a Turning Point for National breakthrough—to possess and establish the Kingdom of Jesus Christ according to the original intents of the Nation’s founders, and their God (Acts 3:19-21).
Further, the Court grants the Plaintiff’s request that Israel, the land and people, be resourced through an enduring covenantal alliance with the repairers of our National Covenant with the Lord. Heaven and earth bear witness to this granting of the Plaintiff’s plea that America and Israel remain His Heaven-Rescued Land.
The Gavel has now come down. This being the order of the Court, on and after this date, SO SHALL IT BE.
THE SUPREME JUDGE
Verdicts cited in this hearing include: The Divorce Decree from Baal, Writ of Assistance, Declaration of Covenant, Life Decree, and the Liberty Charter, and others known but to God.