PRAYER CALL WEDNESDAY! 9pm EST. Conference call number: 641-715-3605 access code 552-690. Use *6 to mute/unmute. Invite your friends to join us.
REVOLUTION 2017—THE MIDNIGHT CRY, Museum of the Bible, Washington DC. December 14-16, 2017—over Hanukkah. Mark your calendars! Limited seating so make plans now to join us. REGISTER NOW—CLICK HERE!
DEAR TABERNACLE DWELLERS,
NATHAN. GOD GIVES AN ASSIGNMENT. As a Jonathan, I know well the meaning of this name. And yet I was wondering most of the morning why Hurricane Nate was allowed by God to pour down on the National Mall here in DC—just as Rise Up began. How could this rain be an assignment from the Lord?
It is very clear to me this Awaken the Dawn/ Rise Up gathering on the National Mall in Washington DC is a prophetic landmark for awakening and revival in our nation. An outpouring! The Lord gave us a heads-up on this back in June, when He commanded that we make our Glory Train journey across America as a governmental witness of the restoration of His glory. In our Nation’s Capitol and coast to coast, God is tabernacling with us!
Here are a few thoughts—Spirit inspired, I believe, to soak in and take to heart what the Lord is conveying through this assignment of rain.
- An Outpouring of Revival. Hurricane Nate is a sign God is releasing the former and latter rains, as spoken in Joel. “For He has given you the early rain for your vindication, and He has poured down for you the rain, the early and latter rain as before” (Joel 2:23). This is absolutely in context with the longtime Joel 2 stand of the Call movement. “Let the priests, the Lord’s ministers, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say “Spare your people, and do not make Your inheritance a reproach, a byword among the nations!” (Joel 2:17).
- New Release of Vindication! Some of this outpouring of rain has come in response to previous assignments each of you engaged in. Prayers and tears. You’ve been praying for an outpouring of revival, right? Well guess what—Nate is a sign for you! A perpetual flow of Heaven’s outpouring. It’s a genuine sign not just for you, but for Washington DC. And for the nation represented by these 50 tabernacles!
Note that the rains are given for the vindication of His people. An outpouring of revival! We saw Franklin Graham reference this as rain poured down during President Trump’s inauguration. Then as now… God is releasing His response!
- Fresh Assignments are Being Poured Out! The former and latter rain are coming together. Again, the former rains are given for our vindication. He is coming through for you in areas where your radical, costly obedience was met with challenge. And also, through the rains, the Lord is conveying the immediate release of His fresh assignments for this hour. RECEIVE YOUR FRESH ASSIGNMENTS! Watch as a new stream is created, with new currents to usher you into your destiny.
- Rain is THE sign of an open heaven! Know that rain is a sign for you that the heavens are opened. This promise is given especially in response to our giving. “Test me now in this, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and POUR OUT for you a blessing until it overflows. Then I will rebuke the devourer… (Malachi 3:10-11). Watch in this season how the Lord commands His supernatural outpouring of provision for your harvest to be secured!
- Rains Coming—You Must Dwell in His Tabernacle! Storms can also represent challenges or judgements. And God is calling you to His tabernacle as a shelter from the storm! You really need to grab hold of this. False coverings you’ve trusted in during times past will have no power to protect you against the storms of this hour. Receive His fresh covering now! Cry out to Him! Call on His tabernacle now to be established over you. Dwell in the secret place of the Most High, and abide under the shadow of the Almighty! (Psalm 91:1). Amen!
Covenant blessings to each of you,
Jon & Jolene