TONIGHT—YOM KIPPUR PRAYER CALL! 9pm EST. Conference call number: 641-715-3605 access code 552-690. Use *6 to mute/unmute. Invite your friends to join us.
SEASON OF GIVING! Please consider a contribution to Lamplighter Ministries and other ministries during these Days of Awe. The Lord promises to open Heaven for you, and rebuke the devourer. Together lets set the course for the future! To make a donation, please click here.
Conflict of Thrones
As prophesied, the “Conflict of Thrones” has come to define this year in a way that our natural understanding could never have imagined.
How this conflict defines our future remains to be seen. Extraordinary challenges have penetrated the firewalls of our security—from Syria, Russia and the specter of a third world war, from the refugee crisis and ISIS terrorism in the Mideast and Western world, to the unprecedented denigration of the US Presidential race.
These challenges are now threatening the core of who we are. Our vision, our values, our culture, our way of life.
Yom Kippur—What Verdict Will We Choose?
Remember today culminates ten days of repentance to secure a better verdict from the Lord on this Day of Atonement. I hope the recent controversies have brought every American to our knees in humble repentance before Him. God is playing His own “trump card” and exposing extraordinary challenges across the spectrum of American society. Especially in our own lives and hearts.
On this Day of Atonement, we should all seek to repent and turn from wicked ways. Because Jesus’ admonition “judge not lest you be judged” still belongs to us all. Last Rosh Hashanah I warned how God was exposing the loins of Washington DC. It was a warning about sexual sin. Don’t think this exposure has now halted, either in DC or in our own spheres.
Yom Kippur—Don’t Divide God’s Covenant Land!
Today I am highlighting the overarching verdict from the Lord I believe will define our future. The Turnaround Verdict, from Daniel 7:22. But before we go there, it’s important to highlight two stunning challenges.
Lets begin with Israel. On Yom Kippur, news actually broke that President Obama is considering approving a UN resolution for a Palestinian State that divides both Israel and Jerusalem. There’s a distinct prospect President Obama will approve the resolution instead of vetoing it in the UN Security Council as a final and defining decision of his presidency. Many are speculating this could be an act of discipline against Netanyahu for his opposition to the Iranian nuclear deal.
Again—news of this broke on Yom Kippur, the holiest day on the Jewish calendar!
Intercessors, this needs immediate breakthrough prayer—both for Israel’s sake and ours. Because the implications are staggering. Read the Scriptures—nothing would cause God’s hand to lift quicker from our land than mandating the division of His covenant land.
Further, the plight of Gaza proves the peril Israel could immediately face. After Israel freely handed the land over, it has morphed into the primary beach-head war against the Jewish state. Dividing the land would not only reward terrorists for their relentless attacks, it would turn half of Israel into a potential beach-head for war.
My guess is that Israel would never allow this to occur.
Equally important, this act would certainly imperil the fragile diplomatic and military collaboration that has emerged between Israel and the Sunni nations of the Mideast, who see Iran’s emergence after the US-imposed nuclear deal as an absolute existential threat to all. A breakdown of these relations would give Iran an unprecedented opportunity to aggressively pursue its quest for Mideast domination. A quest already clearly demonstrated through their horrific actions in Syria and Iraq.
In other words, Obama’s actions regarding Israel could literally spark World War III. Do we want this blood on our hands?
Yom Kippur and America’s Future
With all this now in play, we choose the platform that embraces dividing Israel and potentially igniting World War III? Will we choose the platform increasing the influence of Planned Parenthood, granting immunity and even promotion after they were exposed for selling body parts from aborted babies? Will we choose the platform seemingly affirming the abuse of power with full immunity from justice? Will we embrace a globalist agenda tied to idolatry, ultimately leading America and nations to subjugation? Will we affirm the underground collaboration between media and the political elite who embrace this agenda?
Or will we get back on track—returning to our covenant with God, humbled by the extraordinary mess we’ve made in America, in our personal lives, and on the global stage?
These are great choices this Yom Kippur. And they obviously reach far beyond the Presidential race. I hope our repentance matches our aspirations. Heaven’s court is now open for you to receive a better verdict through repentance. But according to Hebraic tradition, these verdicts are sealed at sundown.
Yom Kippur—The Turnaround Verdict
Against this backdrop, one overarching verdict from Heaven’s court for this season still stands for America. Turnaround. The reconstitution of the United States. This verdict, granted on 7-22, 2014 at Faneuil Hall Boston, provides for a restraining of the Baal forces seeking to overtake our nation and push it into globalism tied to idolatry.
This verdict articulates the covenantal basis for the Turnaround Tour. And I even believe it articulates the covenantal basis for Prime Minister Netanyahu’s successful election bid in 2015. Against all odds, even as Netanyahu defied American pressure and warned the world of the threats imposed by an Iranian nuclear deal.
We were honored to pray in Israel over the final days of this election, sharing the Daniel 7:22 verdict. Nobody in America or even Israel thought he could gain the victory. Right up to the last moment.
But when the votes were tallied, not only did Netanyahu retain his position, he actually won overwhelmingly. Turnaround!
Israel as a nation resolved to repudiate America’s presumption to rule this sovereign land. Again, we should vehemently renounce this presumption today. The consequences of our pride could bring unimaginable suffering.
That said, below is the Turnaround Verdict—the Reconstitution of the United States. Please pray through it today as His verdict for our land for this hour.
And we look forward to our call tonight.
RE-CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES
The Re-establishment of The United States According to Original Intent | Glory Procession | July 22, 2014 | Faneuil Hall Boston
WE THE PEOPLE of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, etc., do receive the following verdict of the RE-CONSTITUTION of our Nation according to the original intents of our forefathers in Jesus Christ.
“Until the Ancient of Days came, and judgment was passed in favor of the saints of the Highest One, and the time arrived for the saints to possess the Kingdom.” This verdict, as recorded in Daniel 7:22, issues from the Highest Court in the Kingdom of God re: the People of God, Plaintiff, to meet with justice their accumulated pleas and petitions for the Nation, and to further establish the verdicts previously granted by this Court, cited below.
1. In God We Trust. Based upon this Court’s review of the Nation’s foundational covenants with Jesus Christ, the original intent of the founding principals who made these covenants “in the Presence of God and one another,” and the repairing of these covenants as validated by this Court, it has been decided that the land and government were consecrated to Jesus Christ from inception, and remain in this standing today.
2. No King but Jesus. Covenants establish thrones of governance. The Court therefore rules that the thrones of National governance belong to the Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore at the Plaintiff’s request, all previous claims to these thrones through covenants with Death and Sheol are hereby annulled. Further, the Court affirms the separation of power in the three branches of National government as defined by the United States Constitution, and invokes the authority to enforce and defend this covenant at the Court’s discretion against all Usurpers.
3. The King’s Inheritance. The Court now rules according to Psalm 125:3 that the scepter of the wicked must no longer remain on the land allotted to the righteous. The scepter, or enforcement of unjust governance, must now be rescinded. Further, the Court grants the wealth of heaven and earth to establish this Covenant sworn to your forefathers by the King. The issuance of the King’s land grants and inheritances is now authorized for distribution and stewardship towards this end.
4. Dawn’s Early Light. The Court notes the promise given by the Plaintiff’s Father that societal awakening and revival shall be granted this nation as the roots of the Nation are dealt with by the Plaintiff, unto the completion of the Divorcement of Baal and Restoration of Covenant with Jesus Christ. As covenant has been repaired, covenant shall now be established, Including the restoration of His Majesty’s Glory, Presence and Power in what the Plaintiffs have termed a Third Great Awakening.
The Court notes this verdict, granted at Faneuil Hall Boston July 22, has been twice affirmed by His Majesty during the Glory Procession: by the lightning strike sent upon the Colonial Revival Garden evergreen in New Jersey on July 23, alighting its root even as this verdict was being declared, and by the ‘three eagle flyover’ July 26 during the ceremony reaffirming covenant with Jesus Christ in Jamestown Virginia.
5. A More Perfect Union. The original intent that Native and Pilgrim—and every tongue, tribe and nation—shall walk as One in Christ in this Covenant Land—is hereby restored. As per request of the Plaintiff, the Hand of the Lord now comes to the far northeastern part of the United States to rend the dark cloud of grief, occult oppression, and free the Native American people of North America to be restored according to their Creator’s original intent.
6. Don’t Tread On Me. The Court notes that Humanism is the cultural expression of Baal worship. Whereas this principality has been pictured as a serpent along roots of the land in the East Coast of the United States, devouring generations, the Court now rules that its claims upon the land, the educational system, the governance of this Nation including its military and intelligence communities, and the generations are hereby rescinded.
7. Heaven-Rescued Land. This Court now renders judgment according to Daniel 7:22 in favor of the Saints of the Highest One, and against the Usurper of God’s covenant purposes. By order of the Court, the Usurper must hereby be restrained in every realm, dimension, sphere and office in which the saints have been opposed. The saints are granted a Turning Point for National breakthrough—to possess and establish the Kingdom of Jesus Christ according to the original intents of the Nation’s founders, and their God (Acts 3:19-21).
Further, the Court grants the Plaintiff’s request that Israel, the land and people, be resourced through an enduring covenantal alliance with the repairers of our National Covenant with the Lord. Heaven and earth bear witness to this granting of the Plaintiff’s plea that America and Israel remain His Heaven-Rescued Land.
The Gavel has now come down. This being the order of the Court, on and after this date, SO SHALL IT BE.
THE SUPREME JUDGE
Verdicts cited in this hearing include: The Divorce Decree from Baal, Writ of Assistance, Declaration of Covenant, Life Decree, and the Liberty Charter, and others known but to God.