Above: Worshiping and praying on Syrian border with the Crown and Throne Israel tour. Jolene below right.
CALL TONIGHT—TAKING THE HIGHER GROUND! FIVE IMMEDIATE PRAYER POINTS
CALL TONIGHT! 9pm EST. Conference call number: 641-715-3605 access code 552-690. Use *6 to mute/unmute. Invite your friends to join us.
We’re Back! Hallelujah!
Shalom. Ciao! Jolene and I have just returned from Israel, journeying home via an overnight layover in Greece followed by a short but strategic weekend in Rome. It was amazing. I hope to share a few details tonight on the call.
By the way, sorry for not making the last two calls. Keeping pace with James Nesbit, Jamie Fitt and Ed Watts on this tour was the clear reason. There’s just no way to run so hard during the day—with fire tunnels on Mt. Precipice, extra worship stops to the Syrian border, Gideon’s spring, and Jezebel’s tower (where was thrown down)—and have any kind of cognizance at 4am the following day. Just no way.
Who does fire tunnels on Mt. Precipice anyway? Nesbit will correct me, because he called it a sound tunnel. Either way we were on the edge of a very high cliff. Indeed, some folks were so overcome by Holy Spirit they almost fell out. Good thing they didn’t fall over! The fact that everybody made it through might actually have been an even greater miracle than when Jesus made it through the crowds.
So thank you Lynn Alderson for doing such a great job hosting in our absence. And especially for keeping watch for our miraculous safety. We sure appreciate your prayers.
Quick update on Terri Fantasia. She and Jim flew back safely last Thursday. They continue to pursue full healing from the swelling which has now touched both of her legs. Please keep her lifted up! And a special thanks to all who donated to her medical fund. Looks like the generosity of the saints from our respective ministries will cover virtually all her expenses! That’s great news.
Complete the Turnaround—Rick Ridings
Like many on our tour, I am still vibrating from the sounds and songs released at many strategic locations across Israel. But another sound has also pierced my being. In dialogue with Rick Ridings he shared a prophetic word that we need to engage in ongoing prayer for the Trump administration—in his words, to “complete the turnaround!”
I couldn’t agree more. And Rick’s perceptions were strongly backed by Mario Bramnick yesterday morning. In truth it was hard to hear it after an 18 hour plane ride and 6 hours of sort of sleep. But frontline engagement is again necessary for advancement.
Thursday Night—Special Prayer Call! Details Below
So Lamplighter is working with Mario on a special conference call 8pm EST tomorrow night (Thursday). Jolene and I will be joining, as will Mario, our friend John Robb, Dave Butts, Eva Nunez, Pam Olsen, Maureen Bravo, Lourdes Aguirre, and more.
From Mario: This afternoon, some prayer leaders were discussing the spiritual assault that is taking place against President Trump and members of his Administration. Nationwide, the children of darkness are making war on the CHILDREN of THE LIGHT, spurred on by supporters of a disreputable “shadow” government that seeks to undermine and overthrow the new Administration…
You are invited to join in marshalling a combined intercessory force, from across the nation and around the world. This is a “Call to Arms!” on behalf of the United States of America and the Trump Administration, upon which our very lives may well depend. The world is waiting for America to realign with God’s purposes and plans once more! The fate of many nations is at risk and depends on what we choose to do at this crucial hour! We hope to hear your voice on the call this coming at Thursday, April 6th at 8 PM Eastern. Call in to: 641-715-3570 enter 448141#.
IMMEDIATE—Five National Prayer Priorities
In this spirit lets briefly examine five immediate priorities for prayer through the next seven days.
- Syria Atrocities and Mideast Peace. The President hosted the King of Jordan today in precedent-setting dialogues about Syria as well as peace negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians. King Abdullah greatly honored Trump’s leadership during a joint press conference. Assad must be confronted. In better news, it seems a viable pathway to peace is being forged, separate from the rhetoric of politicians bent on global governance and UN rulership of Israel. This is such good news. Praying for Trump, Netanyahu, Al Sisi of Egypt and Jordan’s King Abdullah is vital at this time. Above all, pray for God’s covenant with Israel and the nations to be honored, empowered and advanced—HIS WAY FORWARD.
- Gorsuch Confirmation scheduled for Friday! I believe Gorsuch’s nomination is top priority. We literally need a vigil. Note that Democrats are threatening a divisive filibuster, while Republicans are threatening to restructure the Senate rules in order to confirm. Lets pray for a new pathway forward.
- Shark exposed! Susan Rice unmasking. This seems to validate Trump’s perceptions on espionage and leaks by Obama administration officials. Last month we prophesied that as the Trump administration takes higher ground, the sharks pursuing will be exposed. Now it’s being reported that former National Security Advisor Susan Rice sought for the unmasking of names in signal intelligence intercepts of phone calls by Trump team leaders. Keep watch—my sense is that more exposure is coming.
- Health Care Bill in peril—time for breakthrough. The bill’s failure to pass last month was good news, not bad; the last thing America needs is a second health care debacle. I believe Trump and Congress together actually gained the higher ground on this, and it’s now time to forge a new way forward. We must pray this through!
- National Security Council—continued prayer. Lamplighter family, we responded to the Lord’s request for vigilant longterm prayer for the National Security Council. Keep watch now! The need to respond decisively to Syria’s Assad after the horrific gassing of his own people is immediate and urgent. But it also brings us into further friction with both Russia and Iran. No easy solutions; we need to stand in the gap.
There’s so much potential for harm. But there’s also unprecedented potential for blessing! The need for your watchful coverage is never greater. Together lets help complete the turnaround! Thanks again… and
COVENANT BLESSINGS TO EACH OF YOU,
Jon & Jolene