TONIGHT—GLORY TRAIN! SPECIAL PRAYER CALL 9pm EST! Conference call number: 641-715-3605 access code 552-690. Use *6 to mute/unmute. Invite your friends to join us.
Glory Train final week! To sow into this work of the Spirit please click here. THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROSITY!
Strategic Prayer Guide for DC and the Nation below. Please engage!
Glory Train—Homeward Bound, Call Tonight!
It’s hard to believe we are now on the Glory Train’s final leg for the summer. We are so humbled by God’s goodness. It is truly a Jubilee year. Counting all the stops we’ve ministered at and shared the Glory Train story, stop 50 will actually be Washington DC.
Can’t make this stuff up!
We truly experienced God’s turnaround in New York. Dutch Sheets thundered, declaring the release of God’s new move. We saw NY and DC connected in this move of glory, awakening and justice. Thrones of governance shifted. Many who pressed through the narrow way this past eight years have been released into new beginnings.
And I know by the witness of the Spirit that His Daniel 7:22 verdict in favor of the saints was officially issued in Heaven’s court over New York State. In the spirit realm, it was like tectonic plates shifting. I felt the earth move once again. So grateful!
Thank you Randy Baker and the New York team for making this New York journey possible. Thanks to all who prayed, worshiped, prophesied and otherwise participated. GLORY!
Washington DC Intensive Prayer—Glory!
Now on to Washington DC for the 50th and final stop of this summer journey. We are entering into three days of intensive, strategic prayer for Washington DC and the nation. Please consider engaging with us through times of fasting and intensive prayer. Below is a note from John Robb, head of the International Prayer Coalition, who pulled all these wild horses, otherwise known as national prayer networks, together. AT THE VERY CULMINATION OF THE GLORY TRAIN.
Try to make this up. You just can’t. As Bob Jones prophesied, And all of my time down here, that glory train will get bigger and bigger because when it stops in the city, that city will no longer belong to the enemy. It will belong to the Father.” Get ready for ENTIRE CITIES TO BE SAVED…”
Come on, set your faith with us for Washington DC. Pray with us that the full force of God’s Glory Train be released for turnaround. Covenant with God has claimed Washington, District of Christ. Let it once again become a city on a hill, light to the nations, owned by the Father!
Please join our call this evening. And covenant blessings to each of you. And remember, God’s 33 trumps the enemy’s 33. THIS TRAIN IS BOUND FOR GLORY!
“For I will cause a turnaround for the land from its captivity, so that it will be as it was at first, says the Lord!” Jeremiah 33:11
August 8-10: Prayer and Fasting for the Nation
From John Robb, International Prayer Coalition:
Praying Friends, Greetings. Early this next week, as you know, several prayer networks across the nation are cooperating in a united prayer effort for the deliverance of our nation from spiritual darkness and the influence of false gods. This will be a time of strategically targeted prayer utilizing His authority by many across the nation connected with our combined networks.
We have produced the attached prayer guide for more general use. You are welcome to send it out as a standalone document to your email lists so they can take part. Thanks for your participation!
“If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” (2 Chronicles 7:14; NIV)
Every Believer in the Body of Christ is being invited to fast and pray for our nation August 8, 9 and 10 to rededicate our land back to Jesus Christ, the one and only Lord, along with God our Father and the Holy Spirit.
Placing ourselves under the blood of the Lamb of God and as the Spirit of God leads, let us do the following – repent of our national sin, renounce the same, revoke the enemy’s power over the nation and rededicate America to God.
Day 1, Monday, August 8th:
Repentance and renunciation
- Identificationally repent for the worship of any false gods or participation in any false religious activities. Use Daniel 9:1-19 as your guide.
- Repent for any covenant breaking that has occurred on a national level, including the breaking of treaties between the government and the Native Americans; the breaking of marriage covenants and the high divorce rate, even among Christian couples; and the breaking of individual promises made to God that have gone unfulfilled, including those who committed their lives to Christ who are now prodigals. See Leviticus 26: 1-13.
- Repent for the sin of abortion. Ask the Lord to forgive our nation for embracing abortion as acceptable and to reverse Roe v Wade. Ask the Lord to extend healing to the body and soul of those who have chosen to abort a child and for the Church to extend love and grace to them that they might find grace to help in time of need. Read Psalm 139:13-18 and Hebrews 4:15-16.
- Repent of any acts of injustice and corruption that occurred in your city, region and state that you are aware of. This might include former slavery and other racist activities, and the recent conflicts between the African American community and the police. Jeremiah 22:3-5 will help you.
- Repent of the rampant sexual sin: pornography, sex trafficking, forced public acceptance of alternate forms of sexuality by the government, and immorality in general. Pray and meditate on 1 Thessalonians 4:3-5 and 1 Corinthians 6:13-20.
- We also need to renounce the above activities and agree for the breaking and cancellation of every curse that became active as a result of the above activities. “He who conceals his transgressions will not prosper, but he who confesses and forsakes them will find compassion.” (Proverbs 28:13; ESV)
Day 2, Tuesday, August 9th:
Ask God to revoke any demonic spiritual power that facilitates and holds the nation captive under the curse of the sins repented for and renounced yesterday. The shed blood of Jesus is all we need to have a right to intercede before the throne of grace. Go through prayer points again and list the areas you are agreeing with God are revoked. Be bold in your request of the Father!
Day 3, Wednesday, August 10th:
Finally, we need to rededicate our cities, states and nation to the Lord Jesus Christ with the Father and Holy Spirit, our Triune God, Lord of the universe and all eternity, the only true God. Spend some time in worship and establish Him through your praise as the only God over America. Adore Him and tell Him just how wonderful He is. Decree these scriptures:
- Psalm 33 in its entirety.
- “Lord, the God of Israel, there is no God like you in heaven above or on earth below—you who keep your covenant of love with your servants who continue wholeheartedly in your way.” (1Kings 8:23; NIV)
- “If we are unfaithful, he remains faithful because he cannot be untrue to himself.” (2 Timothy 2:13; GWT)
- “Sing to the LORD, all the earth; Proclaim good tidings of His salvation from day to day. Tell of His glory among the nations, His wonderful deeds among all the peoples. For great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; He also is to be feared above all gods.” (1 Chronicles 16:23-25; GNT)
- “Blessed is the man that walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in His law he does meditate day and night….The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind drives away. Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgement nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.” (Psalm 1:1-2 and 4-5; NKJV)
- “I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God that you present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy acceptable to God. And be not conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good, acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” (Romans 12:1-2; NKJV)
- The Lord would say to us, “Indeed I will greatly bless you, and I will greatly multiply your seed as the stars of the heavens and as the sand which is on the seashore; and your seed shall possess the gate of their enemies.” (Genesis 22:17; NKJV). Worship Him!